Page 1 of 2
I have to do one. What should I do about? Some seriousness, please.

EDIT: Oh, just clarified. It needs to be somewhat related to engineering (preferably related to civil engineering).
Last edited by Time Seller at Aug 25, 2008,
I'll just get it out of the way.

RAPE HER.

Seriously though, something about space's curved side and how that affects time or something?
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Heisenberg Uncertainty... interesting topic
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
The Higgs Boson and the LHC.

Recent topics
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Nice topics. But probably need to read up on String Theory. Ooh the space-time bending thing. I like. Heisenberg Uncertainty is interesting... but I can't imagine writing a 5000 word thesis on it. :s
Quote by Time Seller
Nice topics. But probably need to read up on String Theory. Ooh the space-time bending thing. I like. Heisenberg Uncertainty is interesting... but I can't imagine writing a 5000 word thesis on it. :s

i agree i doubt you'd be able to write enough on it.
it would be hella interesting to do stuff on quantum vacuums, and stuff of that nature (related to string theory). i have a shi tload of links on my old computer! i might boot it up just to give em to ya ahah.
Dark Energy. It's a good and controversial topic.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

reminds me of antimatter.
i've tried to look it up but there was not too much solid info on it if i remember from the last time i tried to research it.
Quote by darkstar2466

Noted.

Quote by tona_107
i agree i doubt you'd be able to write enough on it.
it would be hella interesting to do stuff on quantum vacuums, and stuff of that nature (related to string theory). i have a shi tload of links on my old computer! i might boot it up just to give em to ya ahah.

Ooh, sweet. I've read up a bit on that. Should be sweet. Care to send them over?

PM you my e-mail.
Quote by tona_107
reminds me of antimatter.
i've tried to look it up but there was not too much solid info on it if i remember from the last time i tried to research it.

I considered antimatter, but WAY too little material to anything substantial on it.
Quote by Time Seller
Noted.

Ooh, sweet. I've read up a bit on that. Should be sweet. Care to send them over?

PM you my e-mail.

i can just link them in here probably, unless you want me to email them of course.

and for sure bra i'll boot her up and see if i can find em.
Quote by Time Seller
I considered antimatter, but WAY too little material to anything substantial on it.

haha ya dude like i said.
Quote by tona_107
i can just link them in here probably, unless you want me to email them of course.

and for sure bra i'll boot her up and see if i can find em.

You'll boot up your bra?

Ah, link them here if you want, then. Thanks mate.
Quote by Time Seller
You'll boot up your bra?

Ah, link them here if you want, then. Thanks mate.

listen sass mouth,

i definitely don't need any baditude from you.

: - )
Quote by Time Seller
Lol. Chill.

lol well i was kidding.

and i'm sorry i just looked for the last twenty minutes and if the links are still on my computer i couldn't find them.
Quote by tona_107
lol well i was kidding.

and i'm sorry i just looked for the last twenty minutes and if the links are still on my computer i couldn't find them.

Oh wow that sucks.

Hmmm. Thanks anyway. What's it about?
i have an idea. do you want me to search my university's journal database for you?
Quote by Time Seller
Oh wow that sucks.

Hmmm. Thanks anyway. What's it about?

from what i remember it's synonymous with vacuum state, and it's part of the quantum field theory (which is a huge topic that you could never run out of things to write about). it talks about this state as a zero energy state, and because it has zero kinetic energy, therefore it is 100% potential energy, making it, potentially (ha) the biggest, most efficient source of energy in the universe (if it could be accessed[which it can't

don't kill me if i got some of that wrong.
New forms of atomic lattice nanotechnology engineering will utilize scientific principles such as the Casimir Effect to allow humanity to create novel materials that can create a resonance energy transfer out of this sea of unlimited energy surrounding us. Other discoveries leading to the creation of a hydrogen energy economy are now being made. Researchers have discovered previously unrecognized electron low energy states within the hydrogen atom called “hydrinos.” The energy released from this process is hundreds of times in excess of the energy required to start it since it draws energy out of the sea of vacuum plentitude around us. The primary fuel is hydrogen gas, which can be created inexpensively via electrolysis from water. This work is based on a new theory called Classical Quantum Mechanics developed by Dr. Randell Mills – an apparent unified field theory which unites quantum physics with Maxwellian electrodynamics and Einstein’s theories of special and general relativity. This technology promises to create a source of clean, cheap energy from the untapped energy states within the hydrogen atom derived from water.12

that is what i was trying to say...it sounds good to me, i'm not sure of the source's integrity though.
there's the source that this author gets their info from.
12. Dr. Randell Mill’s work with hydrinos and his theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics can be found at www.blacklightpower.com

this too

According to astrophysicists, we all live immersed in a virtually-infinite supply of limitless energy called the quantum vacuum state (or zero-point energy domain). The matter-energy density has been calculated to be as high as 10^94 grams per each cubic centimeter of space.11

and the source...11. For details about the immense potential energies of the vacuum see Hal Puthoff’ s article The Energetic Vacuum: Implications For Energy Research. Available at: http://www.ldolphin.org/energetic.html

my post was kinda wrong in case you hadn't noticed ha.
Last edited by tona_107 at Aug 23, 2008,
Quote by tona_107
that is what i was trying to say...it sounds good to me, i'm not sure of the source's integrity though.
there's the source that this author gets their info from.
12. Dr. Randell Mill’s work with hydrinos and his theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics can be found at www.blacklightpower.com

this too

and the source...11. For details about the immense potential energies of the vacuum see Hal Puthoff’ s article The Energetic Vacuum: Implications For Energy Research. Available at: http://www.ldolphin.org/energetic.html

my post was kinda wrong in case you hadn't noticed ha.

First link looks a bit... fishy. Reading through the article right now. Not sure what I think about it at this point. I suppose I'll have to see if I can find more resources on it. If not, I'll just do one of the 'easier topics': Dark Matter/ particle accelerators etc.

Thanks, though.
You should do it on Portal!!!

I'm serious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
do one on fusion

its our biggest goal i.e renewable engery to the MAX

how to maximise it,
why they havent achieved it
whow can they achieve it
effects for society
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
NO wait do one on that new cloak the ameicans say theu have invejted, thatt bends light, and is basically an invisibility cloak!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
NO wait do one on that new cloak the ameicans say theu have invejted, thatt bends light, and is basically an invisibility cloak!

Interesting but way too little to do about.
Quote by smb
What is it for?

It's about the physics of transforming into a green dinosaur. You must have some advice?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quantum Tunnelling and Nuclear Fusion
Oh George... Oh George.

That Texas education must've fucked you up when you very small.

Too true, Roger. Too True.
Quote by Time Seller
NASTY!

I hope you mean that in a good way...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
oh did you ever hear about steorn? it's probably not the real deal (this kind of stuff is always bs) but its a scottish (might be irish don't remember) company that claims they developed a free energy device. they said that they were supposed to be done a scientific validation like over a year ago that they still haven't published, and they were supposed to have an update in the first quarter of 2008 which is long gone and never happened so it is extremely skeptical, and there is absolutely no scientific information available about it on the internet. you might as well check it out though.
like this has been on their site for a couple years now, as with the validation update
Our Licensing Model

Our free energy technology will be made widely available to the development community immediately after the independent scientific validation process.

Under the terms of a modified general public licence and for a nominal fee, Steorn's intellectual property will be made available concurrently to all interested parties, from individual enthusiasts to larger research organisations. Steorn is taking this bold move to accelerate the deployment and acceptance of its technology for both humanitarian and commercial products.

oh well. here's the link http://www.steorn.com/
Page 1 of 2