good inexpensive pedals to get green day, alkaline trio sound?

also good inexpensive pedal for from first to last song?

Gear:
Gibson sg standard
traynor ycv40t
Last edited by LG555 at Aug 23, 2008,
Try going used if you want inexpensive pedals. I don't know any good inexpensive pedals because usually, you get what you pay for. cheap = crap. So I suggest you save up and go for the sansamp gt-2.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

MI Audio Crunch Box will get you Marshally JCM800-like distortion for 120-130$. Green Day used a JCM800 on Dookie and Insomniac. I'm not sure about A3. Maybe you'd want an overdrive for your Traynor? Digitech's Bad Monkey is cheap and certainly a good pedal.
a cheap, common distortion pedal is the Boss DS-1. it is great for it's price (around 40$) and it's pretty versatile. everyone from Cobain to Satch uses it. mod friendly too. guys like Robert Keeley will even mod them for you.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
a cheap, common distortion pedal is the Boss DS-1. it is great for it's price (around 40$) and it's pretty versatile. everyone from Cobain to Satch uses it. mod friendly too. guys like Robert Keeley will even mod them for you.

If you are gona go with the ds1 make sure its the old model. Because ds1's today suck balls big time. They are mod friendly if you know how to mod. And keeley mods are expensive.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots