He always looked like a nice guy.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Son of a bitch. Biden is a dishonest, incessantly gaffe-ing asshole.

Very intelligent.

But he'll be a terrible VP. As much as I dislike Dick Cheney, the man certainly got things done. Biden is just an obnoxious, partisan yes-man.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Son of a bitch. Biden is a dishonest, incessantly gaffe-ing asshole.

Very intelligent.

But he'll be a terrible VP. As much as I dislike Dick Cheney, the man certainly got things done. Biden is just an obnoxious, partisan yes-man.

i think you're forgetting that, generally speaking, VPs don't do shit. dick cheney is an oddity.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Aug 23, 2008,
I haven't gotten my text message from Obama telling me that yet, but if it is Joe Biden I'll be happy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Arthur Curry
i think you're forgetting that, generally speaking, VPs don't do shit. dick cheney is a quagmire.

Uh...do you know what a quagmire is?

And yeah, I realize that.

Also, I seriously think Obama just lost the general election. His last hope was Clinton. Now he's a lame duck candidate because he completely eliminated the blue-collar vote.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
As much as I dislike Dick Cheney, the man certainly got things done.

What would that be?
Quote by element4433
I haven't gotten my text message from Obama telling me that yet, but if it is Joe Biden I'll be happy.

i haven't got my text either yet
Quote by LedZeppelin
Uh...do you know what a quagmire is?

And yeah, I realize that.

Also, I seriously think Obama just lost the general election. His last hope was Clinton. Now he's a lame duck candidate because he completely eliminated the blue-collar vote.

Joe Biden is the blue collar vote.
Quote by LedZeppelin

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.