No thread for this band so here.

Discuss the greatness of this band.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
search again?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
for some reason it didnt pop up, blame ug for that.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
That's half a year old, may as well move on in my opinion.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
let's get ****ed up n die
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
for some reason it didnt pop up, blame ug for that.

well according to Andrew, it looks like this thread will stay open.

but in the future, always use the search between "members list" and "new posts." do a topic search and select Pop Punk & Emo.

otherwise, you'll get no results.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by original=punk
One of very few pop-rock bands I really really enjoy.

same here.

Has anybody else heard the cover they did of the police's truth hits everybody? I think its a great cover.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I actually liked the last album, I just think they should start writing their albums about things other than getting drunk and being dumped by your girlfriend. Its starting to get a bit old.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Yeah quite a few tracks are pretty much about his girlfriend just packed up her things and left him or something along those lines. But i do like several songs off the new album.
I love the fact that their albums are easy to sit down and listen to the whole thing start to finish. Some albums I have a hard time doing this, even if they are good.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^