Page 1 of 2
so, me and my friend were hangin out today. i found an old mic and plugged it into my amp and set it by my window. i was screaming stuff to the little kids outside and he was messing with my airsoft rifle. i give up on the amp thing cuz my mom didnt want me "scaring the kids". then she leaves to the daycare to pick up my baby brother and sister. i see one of the nieghbor kids in the street. so i take the shot. the kid is holding his face for a minute trying to fuigre out wtf was goin on. a little while later im like "dude, do you hear that?" its the icecream man. my window is only open about 6 inches. i wait for him to come laging down the street, mind you we know the guy and hes been really cool with us since hes started goin down our street. i take the shot. thought i missed him. he stops right in front of the neighbors house flippin out. i didnt expect that. so i run out there tryin to act all cool about things like im just buyin some candy. he pops his head out and asked if im shooting a bb gun or if anybody i know is. it was a white bb. im like "no, i have a couple airsoft guns but i only use green bbs (which is true.... except for my rifle), and none of them can shoot effectivly this far out as it is". hes rambling on and i get my food from the lady in the back end (he drives it). i tell her id look into it and see if anybody was shooting and all that jazz to kinda have them ease off me as the suspect. as he leaves he threatens to call the cops out (not on me in particular). idk i just feel really bad for shooting the guy. but i cant go up and just be like 'hey im sorry i shot you'. also idk why i came to the pit with this. but what should i do?

yes i know i should have used paragraghs but im not in the mood. and my grammar is half half so leave me alone.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Almost the same thing happened when a few of my friends had the BRIGHT idea to throw bottles at cars.

I got out of there. There's no use for that mindless sh*t. Find something else to do in your time.
I'm that guy. You are in so much trouble.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
All I can say is that was entertaining sorry...lol
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
why do you feel bad thats funny?

you should blame it on one of the little neighbor kids

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
if your gonna shoot someone w/ a bb aim for the nuts, arms, legs or ass not the face, he could sue you
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
why do you feel bad thats funny?

you should blame it on one of the little neighbor kids

it is funny but (not to be racist ppl ) the nieghbors are mexican and they were all outside..... and he figured the angle of the shot came from my house..... yes my house i know
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by albinokrikit
if your gonna shoot someone w/ a bb aim for the nuts, arms, legs or ass not the face, he could sue you

it was an airsoft. and it didnt hit him in the face. but he was still pretty angry lol.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
i'm hoping it was just a crappy airsoft gun? i'm guessing they don't hurt.

if it was one like the one i have, i'd smash your face in with a baseball bat. no joke.
Quote by frottage
i'm hoping it was just a crappy airsoft gun? i'm guessing they don't hurt.

if it was one like the one i have, i'd smash your face in with a baseball bat. no joke.

its supposed to have 365 fps..... supossed to key word...... i have to be proven this
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Watch me as i Rock on...
see your first mistake was using an airsoft gun, if you were trying to kill the dude you need to use a real gun, i could get you one, just bring $300 to 13th and Crenshaw in about 2 hours
People like you make me not want to go outside. I've been shot at with those things many many times and if someone shot a bb at my eyes I'd go medieval on their ass.

Anyways, what kind of airsoft rifle do you have? AEG?
Quote by Raiderkid38
its supposed to have 365 fps..... supossed to key word...... i have to be proven this

does it leave welts or cause bleeding when you shoot people?
Quote by Raiderkid38
it was an airsoft. and it didnt hit him in the face. but he was still pretty angry lol.

oh it sounded like you hit him in the face but how far were you? cuz the airsoft things only hurt up to like 100ft lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
Blame Slipknot
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by frottage
does it leave welts or cause bleeding when you shoot people?

not airsoft...they have plastic bbs the ones w/ metal do depending on where you hit and how many times you pump it
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Quote by stockylachy
Blame Slipknot
lol +infinity
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988
Maybe you can just go up to the guy and say that you are sorry ,and you shot him

I know it's pretty difficult to do it but once youve done it ,you wont feel bad anymore

and plus, even if he is angry ,if you apologize him gentlely he will forgive you and he and you might be friends hopefully
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
I shot a cop in the nuts with a paintball gun once. I ran like hell though. But yeah, blame Slipknot. It always works.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
I shot a cop in the nuts with a paintball gun once. I ran like hell though. But yeah, blame Slipknot. It always works.

YOU WERE THAT JACKA** WITH THE RED PAINTBALLS?!?!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I HAD CUM BLOOD!!!!!

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
YOU WERE THAT JACKA** WITH THE RED PAINTBALLS?!?!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I HAD CUM BLOOD!!!!!

Now that we know you did not cum blood you are no longer special. You are just another ****ing pit monkey like each one of us!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Man nothing annoys me more than people who do mean things to others, without them doing anything to you, annoys the **** outa me. I'm a pretty easy going nice guy but I must say, you are pathetic.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Why shoot at innocent people? You've got to wait for the right situation when someone is being an asshole.
Quote by Raiderkid38
[long paragraph goes here]

Normally I try not to be a very harsh person on the forum. I prefer to let people know what I think of the things they say without being offensive. That being said, you're a freaking idiot.

You shot at the guy and then felt bad when you hit him? So what the hell would you have done if it had missed, laughed your ass off?
Rule number one do NOT shoot those ****ing things at people unless they have glasses or a mask. I mess around with airsoft a lot and when I was younger my friend was messing around and shot me from a few feet away with a gas glock. It hit me an inch below my right eye. Trust me, you are going to feel a lot worse if you make someone go blind when you just wanted to **** around.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst 500t/490r
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb Series 2 Head
Carvin vt412 4x12 cabinet
tsk tsk tsk

you're a bad bad boy.

pray to God and ask him for mercy and you shall be forgiven.
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
thats one of those things where you lied and probably saved yourself the trouble. if you were to confess now, you would be in more trouble. as important as it is to be honest, i would say just let it go, but be sure not to make a mistake like that again.
Your a dummie for shooting att kids whith a Softairgun youve whould have felt even worse if you hit some neighbor kid in the eye and he went blind.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by DarkDude110
What did your amp have to do with any of that?

so much, you don't even know.
People like you give the airsoft community a bad name, please chuck away your guns. Immediately.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Page 1 of 2