I have a 5 sting bass and i was wondering what the notes are for tuning to D and C?

i couldnt find anything in the searchbar.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
you mean when you detune the e to one of those?
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
you mean when you detune the e to one of those?

no when i detune the bass to one of thous.
...you fail...what i meant was when you detune the whole bass so that the e is one of those...if thats what you mean then the question is what are the notes of each string when detuned thusly? if thats the Q then the A is ADGCF and GCFBE
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
hmm i see wat u mean. soz i get alittle confused when it comes to tuning and my 5 string tends to throw me off lol.
i just remember bead g...then it repeats.....cuz i use 7s most of the time so the low b is there too but then you get into 8strings and if you dont already know what they are on the 6 your not gonna remember it has a low b n a low f#
Quote by aig91

Quote by neptune1988