Im selling my 2005 Gibson Les Paul Vintage mahogany guitar. It has Burstbucker pro pups, mahogany top, trapezoid inlays, schaller strap locks, '50 rounded neck, and upgraded tuners from those cheap gibson ones. I really really really want a Fender strat so i figured i might as well sell it because i never use it anymore. Everything works just like new; it's just been loved and played alot. It has some nice cuts and bruises along the edges and a bad case of buckle rash that has worn it a bit, but thats cus i've played it alot. These pictures where taken a few months ago. I have since put a new homemade truss rod cover that is MUCH better on it and i removed the bridge pup cover. I will include the cover

I will also include the pickguard cover, rhythm/treble plastic thing, and the OHSC. Asking $600 obo +s/h. im also willing to accept trades on the following:

-Ibanez H-S-H with a FR or Edge trem (baisically anything that resembles a JEM or a JEM itself!) If it has Evolutions in it already, thats a HUGE plus cus id stick them in anyways

American Fender Strat or really good Mexican of some kind

And please ask any questions you might have! Thanks
i'll trade you my RG570EX, its basically the older version of the prestige 2570 but i'm in the UK, if we both pay for shipping it shouldn't be too much hassel