Alrite my amp rite now sounds pretty ****ty. i got a crate gx-15. i dont get the sounds i want out of it...i dont quite have money to afford a new one so i plan on goin to pawn shops for an amp but im not sure what brand to go for...i want an amp i can get a rock/metal sound. im a big fan of a7x and practice on couple of there solos and like beast and harlot riff that kind of sound if u go on youtube i posted a video of just like you by three days grace and that was how my guitar sounded if u type "gurt just like you cover" should come up help would be awsome
sorry i gotta say it but...you just buy a tuner too....lol
if your more into metal...and since your searching in pawn shops...play around with amps to see which one has the best distortion to fit your needs. that's really all you can do seeing as your just going to pawn shops.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Mesa Triple Rectumfrier
Quote by bobby_splax
sorry i gotta say it but...you just buy a tuner too....lol
if your more into metal...and since your searching in pawn shops...play around with amps to see which one has the best distortion to fit your needs. that's really all you can do seeing as your just going to pawn shops.

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one to notice he was painfully out of tune.
Quote by imgooley
Mesa Triple Rectumfrier

Can't forget the Spawn Prickrod either.

Anyways, just play a bunch of amps in your budget and let your ears be the judge.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
When hit that last part of the riff...the power chord...I immediately could tell that u are out of tune. Get a good tuner...and beg ur parents for a few more $$ cuz a few hundred dollars can really make a HUGE difference.
"(Monster cable)....oh they're durable. You can
tie up people with it
"

- Slash
I must have a bad tuner caz i tuned my guitar jus the day before i believe but my brother ****s with it all the time.....is a line 6 or peavy a good brand?
Quote by darkarbiter7
Can't forget the Spawn Prickrod either.

Anyways, just play a bunch of amps in your budget and let your ears be the judge.

Franus Cobra
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com