So ive spent the last week up here at college, doing the freshman orientation. i have got to say its been PRETTY badass. i randomly got put into a suite-style living area where my suite has a common room with 3 bedrooms off of it, 2 guys in each. i was a little worried, but when i showed up to move in, i quickly found out that every one of my roommates is a musician. one is a music major, the other a pro opera singer. the other 3 play guitar and drums. Its aweome. Lots of good looking girls, and a party to go to every night. Everyone seems really cool with eachother here (small school kinda; about 4000 people).

Ive had some exciting adventures already, from seeing a guy scale the girls side of the dorms to stick his head into the window of some girls that...well i guess the only way we knew them was their window was open (he was VERY drunk), to, when the school bused the entire freshmen class (all 750ish of us) out to some river retreat, floating down the river in a raft, being a pirate with the raft, pillaging other rafts, then attatching 6 rafts+1 canoe together to form a 36 person party going down the river, and only actually knowing one person, but hanging out having a great time with everyone. Im seeing this experience being a VERY good one, and im really excited for the year.

Classes actually start on monday, but i think im ready.

Anyone else starting their college career and having as good of a time as i am?
Share your stories!
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
damn, college started much better for you than me. I was sick when I moved into school and got a crazy migraine from being out in the sun during orientation. But all I can say is that college is fun, there's things you'll love about it and there will be things you absolutely hate about it just remember to take it all in stride and have fun but be aware that not everyone is cool (i.e.: watch your ****! ppl got sticky fingers!)
What college is this?

I'm freaking psyched. I'm going to UC Santa Cruz next year...oy vey. I don't move in until September 20th, though. ****ze.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I hate freshmen. They get in mah way when I'm trying to skate to class.

Quote by ChurchNSkate
What college is this?

I'm freaking psyched. I'm going to UC Santa Cruz next year...oy vey. I don't move in until September 20th, though. ****ze.

Be prepared to smoke a lot of weed and eat a lot of shrooms.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^dont hate. and im going to tulsa university.

ahh, now theres a reason. but still...generalizing an entire group...

ill make sure to stay out of the way of any/all skaters skating to class.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Last edited by no1flyhalf at Aug 23, 2008,
All I can say is...

this better be damn good.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
All I can say is...

this better be damn good.

Aww that's cute. Little Xiao is going off to college.

Quote by no1flyhalf
^dont hate. and im going to tulsa university.

ahh, now theres a reason. but still...generalizing an entire group...

ill make sure to stay out of the way of any/all skaters skating to class.

I go to a 30,000+ student school. The campus is so expansive that you have to ride a bike to get from class to class. Everyone bikes.

Freshmen aren't very good at biking. They steer in snakey-motions, travel in packs that cover the whole bike-path, and bike without control. Whether I'm trying to bike to class or skate to class, they are an annoyance.

Freshmens must be exterminated.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I hate freshmen. They get in mah way when I'm trying to skate to class.

Be prepared to smoke a lot of weed and eat a lot of shrooms.

Hah yeah, but I'll pass. I know what to expect, thanks. I spent a good portion of my weekends junior/senior year there (my brother is a fourth year there).

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by darkstar2466
Aww that's cute. Little Xiao is going off to college.

Hold me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Hold me.

Dooooon't crah.
Don't raise your eyeh.
It's oooooonly teeeenage wasteland.
Quote by denizenz