Yay! It's finally here! Not quite. These are all the songs that are going to be on our EP but, they're not mastered yet. We're giving you, ultimate-guitar users, and ONLY UG-users a chance to listen to them all and give us feedback. Since they haven't been mastered yet, we can still go back and add something / change / or remove!

So basically, what do you like, what don't you like, what needs improvement, what needs to be changed, etc. Let us know! We will take it into consideration, we really will!

So yeah, since these aren't mastered, you may need to turn up the volume a bit.

**IMPORTANT:** Listen to the songs in order from BOTTOM to TOP. This means, start with The Carolinas and end with The Doctor Will Be Here.

Thanks guys! Enjoy! P.S. We've already heard things that we know that we are going to change for sure. Such as mistakes, levels, etc. So, if you find one that we've already identified, we'll tell you!

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/thebreakingpattern/
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Last edited by jasonmetal love at Aug 23, 2008,
Pleasee remove the drum fade out at the end of The City Lights. It sounded weird. But otherwise, a good song.
Quote by prncessdew
Pleasee remove the drum fade out at the end of The City Lights. It sounded weird. But otherwise, a good song.

Thanks nadda, already noted, I'll try and convince the others <3
Portugal. The Man »–
The only problem I had was the reverb. It sounds very live. That might be the effect you're going for though, but it's just something that stood out for me, because I'm a fan of a really polished, sterile studio sound.

Oh, and I reckon leave the drum fade in.

Anyway, great work, I love what I've listened to, and the songwriting is excellent.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
where are you guys recording this? I listened to the City Lights, and the acoustic sounds like it was recorded with a £5 mic...everything else seems well recorded, it's just the acoustic that sounds very lo-fi