I want to know if there will ever be a v55 made in USA

cause dean guitars only have few of their models that are made on usa wich are built better quality and the model that i love the razorback v 255 doesnt appear on the usa retail only the v explosion (not 255) wich comoes with duncans not emg and 22 frets instead of the 24 I want
Quote by dante_3_16
I want to know if there will ever be a v55 made in USA

cause dean guitars only have few of their models that are made on usa wich are built better quality and the model that i love the razorback v 255 doesnt appear on the usa retail only the v explosion (not 255) wich comoes with duncans not emg and 22 frets instead of the 24 I want

who cares?
imports = less painful price tag.
all imported razorbacks are pretty shoddy in quality, you could easily get a nice jackson or ibanez for the price, a total ripoff imo.
but the imports doesnt come with the same quality as i have heard but anyway what i care more is that if this guitar really worths
i am saving for one and thinking on changing the licensed floyd with an original ,how much a OFR costs?
Quote by metallica92
all imported razorbacks are pretty shoddy in quality, you could easily get a nice jackson or ibanez for the price, a total ripoff imo.

I want a versatile guitar , fast(good playability), 24 frets and floyd rose as minimum requirements if they dont come with EMG (classical combo you know wich is it)i will put them on it, also i want a kickass finish and shape (this razorback the best of them for me)

I found jackson demmelition wich has a kickass look but is at 2300$ and i like the ibanez xiphos wich people say the color is amusing (cameleon) but i dont know how good it really is and how much it costs
Why don't you have a go at the Razorback, if your local shop has one. You might like the feel of it.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by dante_3_16
but the imports doesnt come with the same quality as i have heard but anyway what i care more is that if this guitar really worths
i am saving for one and thinking on changing the licensed floyd with an original ,how much a OFR costs?

Man, I have a Washburn N2 (Made in China, not that you could tell) and it came with positively THE WORST trem ever (If anyone wants to buy it, PM me ) and I payed $50 to buy an MIA Licenced trem, payed another $50 to have it set up properly, and it now feels better than a lot of the other guitars I've played (sh*ts all over every other guitar I've played in the price range: $900 new, $400 used).
New hardware can make all the difference.
PS: $40 for a set of Grovers on eBay at the moment... I'M THERE!
Quote by Lil Macker
Why don't you have a go at the Razorback, if your local shop has one. You might like the feel of it.

no I havent found Deans on any shop on my city (there are mainly Gibson and alos ESP, JACKSONS, IBANEZ, SHECTER, WASHBURN, FENDER)
they wuy who can sell me it is from Internet a page called mercadolibre.com.mx (the ebay counterpart here in México) he also gets me the demmeletion and many other guitars
Quote by dante_3_16

http://www.warmoth.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=64_65_66&products_id=10388
there ya go
Quote by edusty2010
One will be made if you order it through Dean's custom shop.

Granted, that will probably cost about 5 jillion dollars. Yeah, five jillion. That's my uber cool made up number.

ouch that`s sounds like a lot to me!

but i dont know what a jillion is
Quote by dante_3_16

ouch that`s sounds like a lot to me!

but i dont know what a jillion is

Estimate over $4,000 USD, probably more.

And that guy at the guitar shop was bull****ting you I think, the Demmelition probably won't run *much more than the dean, and it will be TON's better, for a few reasons:

1. MIJ
2. OFR
3. Ebony fretboard
4. Jackson necks = teh sex to play

Believe me, you'll find the Jackson much better than the Dean, and the Jackson will look just as badass on stage.