So yeah, got a wedding to attend in like, 10 hours. Haven't slept at all (4:17 AM as I type). Anyone had situations like this? Am I going to be like a zombie at the wedding? Similar stories?
You could sleep now maybe?
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
AIDS: symptoms include, sleeplessness before a wedding and asking the pit for stories consisting of similar situations.

Sorry, buddy.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
AIDS: symptoms include, sleeplessness before a wedding and asking the pit for stories consisting of similar situations.

Sorry, buddy.

Okay, this will sound stupid but I think The Pit is increasing our chances of getting aids. I mean, the only person I've even stalked is vintage x metal and I didn't touch. Just like stole her shoes and idolized them but that wont give me aids. Do you think us talking on here is making us get diseases?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Same diff.

Zombies: Slow moving, easy to kill, act on instinct alone and kill anything that moves.

Vampires: Fast, powerful, Can turn into bats, intelligent, suck humans blood, but do not kill.

Big difference.
sleep now or regret it later seeing as how a long wedding can put most people to sleep. then theres the fact that receptions last forever if you're not having a good time.
Quote by akack
Tell your fiance to postpone it? If not, she gonz be pisd m8.

He's not getting married, he's 16.

Sleep now instead of making a damn thread about it
Quote by elekguit
Okay, this will sound stupid but I think The Pit is increasing our chances of getting aids. I mean, the only person I've even stalked is vintage x metal and I didn't touch. Just like stole her shoes and idolized them but that wont give me aids. Do you think us talking on here is making us get diseases?

Lay off the sugar cane amigo
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
caffiene. lots of it.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by dudius
sleep now or regret it later seeing as how a long wedding can put most people to sleep. then theres the fact that receptions last forever if you're not having a good time.

Well, for a while you'll be running on adrenaline, so you actually might feel more alert than usual... or at least kinda normal. But if its a long wedding (with a reception), you might eventually crash .

But my guess is that as long as you're able to sleep at least 4 hours you'll be fine. I've gone 36 hours straight without sleep and I actually felt great haha.
I have an energy drink, I think I'll just stay awake and hope that will keep me awake.
I think Vampire's were just an excuse to keep some people in their homes.

Like witches.
Quote by elekguit

Um..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Ichikurosaki
It's not YOUR wedding.

Just sleep there.

Bonus points if you snore very loudly and say very disturbing things in your sleep.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by elekguit

I wish I could sig that, I really do, but I think its over the character limit
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Amphetamines.
Yeah, these are your best bet.