Page 1 of 4
Seriously.

Love them? Hate them?

Discuss.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Hate the fat chick attitude.

Although Girls with a little chub are fine. I mean a little not borderline fat chick.

I have a tendency to piss fat chicks off, of course, I'm oblivious to the fact that I'm an asshole, when I'm being an asshole.
the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
had sex with one once, it was aright.
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by -Stain-
the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin'

The wider the waistband the deeper the quicksand. You know what I meeeeean!

Seriously though, I don't like fat people, unless they have a medical reason for being fat, they just seem like lay slobs to me.
Quote by CaptainRon
Although Girls with a little chub are fine. I mean a little not borderline fat chick.

+1

nuthing wrong with being a little fat, but there is something wrong with being too fat.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I'd never date a fat chick for that fact that I'm somewhat thin and figure the relationship would be littered with awkward situations because of it. Some of them have pretty faces though.
I'd take a chubby over an anorexic any day.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Fat chicks are gross. I don't find a women attractive if they can't even take care of their own body.
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
Quote by Chips-

really? if the girl is anorexic then you know that pretty soon you wont have to find a way to break it off. they'll just die...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
It's like, why are you wearing those jeans and that top?

Some of them just do not show courtesy to people.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
I have a curvy gf, but she's not fat. Just big boobs and nice ass, with a really pretty face.

Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by XPestilenceX
Rofl at shallow people on UG.

I have a fat girlfriend and she's dfefinately the nicest, funnest, funniest, most beautiful girlfriend I've ever had, much better than any skinny anorexic ***** I've dated lol.

No u. Why did you just declare your girlfriend fat, though?

Would she mind?
Quote by Jackolas

Would she mind?

pure ownage.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
<- Guess

People always make the mistake of only ever posting pictures of the most ugly fat chicks. There are some stunners out there. You don't have to be a rake with a wig on to be beautiful
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Last edited by Heid at Aug 23, 2008,
Quote by Jackolas

Would she mind?

Cause she knows she is and says it all the time, of course I try to disprove this and say that she's beautiful and she is. She wouldn't mind if I said she's fat, there isn't anything wrong with being fat. I have some chub and it's not cause I eat a lot or don't excercise, it's just cause I have an extremely slow metabolism, my entire family does lol. So, no u.
one day my mom ( who isnt fat) ate a whole key lime pie
my dad wanted sum and she said no,
"honey, on second thought...more bounce per ounce"
haha
parents are the funniest ever at times.

for me no, i have a few freinds that are chunky girls but wuldnt date them as nice and cool they are. but cmon, the chunk needs ta be some where else.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by frigginjerk
Q: what did one fat chick say to the other fat chick?

A: who cares? they're fat.

fitting name dude...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
How many fat chicks does it take to have sexy with me?

All of them! DEATH BY SNOO-SNOO!
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Theres one girl at school who's a bit above average weight, not fat though, who's quite hot but apart from that fat chicks are disgusting. If they're too lazy and greedy to look after their bodies that's just a huge turn off besides the fatness itself. and to all the defensive people in this thread you're being just as shallow as I am by slagging off thin chicks and anorexics
I have friends who are fat chicks, and they're fun as hell. I wouldn't date one though, simply because I can't see my skinny arse with a fat chick in bed. But a few curves? Sweet.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Chips-

Me too!

Not FAT though. Bigger girls are nicer than smaller ones.
Quote by Heid
How many fat chicks does it take to have sexy with me?

All of them! DEATH BY SNOO-SNOO!

!!
Well...

I'm mainly thin and not that tall (5"9') so i like petite girls. However, i'd have no problem dating a curvy girl whatsoever.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by PsychoJeams
Fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay.

get the reference? :p

Thank you, Quagmire

Giggety giggety giggety.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by EdawMail
curvy : YES
fat: NO

Indeed!
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Page 1 of 4