I'm considering building my own pedalboard as the ones on the market atm seem like overpriced pieces of plastic. I was thinking of something like:
*Piece of MDF
*Black carpet to cover the MDF (could I secure this with an industrial stapler/nail gun as opposed to glue?)
*Rubber feet
*Aluminium strips for edging
*Could I use this power Supply?
*Patch Cables

On this pedalboard I plan to put:
*535q wah
*Boss DS-1 Distortion
*Boss DD-3 Delay
*Boss CS-3 Compress/Sustain
*TS-808 OD
*EHX Small Clone
*EHX Holy Grail
*MXR Phase 90

I was wondering if I this pedal board would work. Paticuarly will the power supply be sufficient (I can't afford a voodoo labs pedal power - $350 or power brick - $250). We get ripped off Down Under. Because I live in Australia I need a 240v power supply.

Also I was told that the EHX pedals will require a different power tip. I was wondering which cable I could use (I've heard there called polarity reversers)
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Last edited by hendrixftw at Aug 23, 2008,
That power supply should do it. but daisy chain can't be avoided here.. and get the best quality adaptor you can get.Bad adaptors can generate alot of hum.

Succes

EDIT. i don't know if the have Onespot adaptors there. those are the best you can get in my opinion, many people that build a pedalboard use Onespot
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Last edited by metalbaswee at Aug 23, 2008,