So I thought I'd share with the pat my bad fortune..

Yesterday me and a few freinds decided to take a trip to Thorpe Park. It was fine and dandy, going on endless rides, eating the all you can eat £4.99 Pizza hut buffet. Then half hour later my wallet got nicked

So this isn't spamming as much, share with us your bad fortunes that just happen to be bad luck, you know, 'Wrong place, wrong time' kinda stuff.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I don't really believe in luck or fortune, but if it exists, I have it.

From pure luck and often from various odd reasons, I've travelled via V-Line (a coach and rail service) hundreds of times, and I would say without I doubt I've probably payed some two hundred dollars for three thousand dollars worth of travel over the years.

I have a Jerry Seinfeld/Even Steven thing happening.
or maybe your wallet fell out of your pocket while you were on a ride??? That almost happened to me the other week while doing a bungee jump.
Originally posted by tylerishot
There is no reason that taking advantage of a drunk chick is acceptable. You can, however, beat them up, and tell them they fell down the stairs.
Bad Fortune?

My Girlfriend got hit my a Drunken Driver and Passed Away in the Hospital, as a Result of the Mind**** this was, I totally failed my finals and have to repeat them again next year.
I don't know about 'bad fortune' but i've certainly had good forturne.

once when they had 1 in 6 chance of getting a free Mars bar when you buy one,
i bought one, and kept winning a free bar.

it totalled up to 8 free Mars bars in a row.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
You know what would be really bad luck? Paying for the Pizza hut buffet(even if it is a mere fiver), and finding there was only hawaiian pizza.
Yuck.
Quote by Josh Shiells
I don't really believe in luck or fortune, but if it exists, I have it.

From pure luck and often from various odd reasons, I've travelled via V-Line (a coach and rail service) hundreds of times, and I would say without I doubt I've probably payed some two hundred dollars for three thousand dollars worth of travel over the years.

I have a Jerry Seinfeld/Even Steven thing happening.

That episode was on the other night and I loved it,

Also, I'm kinda the same way. Anything tragic is usually followed up by something awesome and vice versa. For example, when my family was getting our first dog, we didn't have the money for her but 2 days after visiting the breeder, my dad got his tax return check for the EXACT dollar amount. spooky
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by SG thrasher
You should have ran faster, Tom.

+1
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Why would it be spam if we didn't have a discussion? :S

I once walked into a circumcision convention just as they were announcing they would do a live circumcision to the next person who walked through the door.

=[