this argument has to happen. those who say II is, they can die. although II is great, it just doesn't match up to the original. don't talk to me about III either.

opinions. go.
yep the first one was the best.

Marlon Brando's first scene (with the cat, talking to that guy who asks revenge) made the whole movie AWESOME.

the third one is the one i like least.
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
The third one.. Sofia Coppola is one of the best actresses ever.
... Just kidding, the first one.. I liked the second, but the first is better.
First one
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
I love the scene near the beginning of the third movie where they show the legs of that reporter woman. Damn those are some good legs.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by lutfish
The third one.. Sofia Coppola is one of the best actresses ever.
... Just kidding, the first one.. I liked the second, but the first is better.

sofia coppola is also very hot.

j/k

first one has the best feel to it IMO although 2 is a bit funnier

half of the coppola family is in that movie... connie is francis' cousin and her husband in the movie is her nephew or something
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Aug 23, 2008,
As much as people dislike the third movie the ending is excellent, by itself it wouldn't be a great movie but as a conclusion it's entirely fitting.

To be honest it's quite hard to say which installment is the best because it's really one long story, it's not like the Die Hard series where the only real continuity is that Bruce Willis is awesome. I personally believe that the movie you enjoy the most depends on how you view the story. At a push I would say that I enjoy the second movie the most because it's interesting to see the contrast between the young Vito and Michael; despite how similar they are in their intentions and their love for their family Michael eventually loses everyone close to him. The final scenes of the second movie are a poignant reminder of the "glory days" with Vito as the head of the family while Michael is left alone at the lake where he sends his only remaining brother to his death .

Yeah that's right, a spoiler. It's not my fault if you're reading a thread about the Godfather movies and you haven't seen them.
I honestly can't make it through 20 minutes of any of the movies. I can't stand them and it makes it a lot worse because everyone else in the fookin world loves them.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
the second godfather was the best sequel ever made no doubt about it. it also had a better ending than the first imo.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I honestly can't make it through 20 minutes of any of the movies. I can't stand them and it makes it a lot worse because everyone else in the fookin world loves them.

spam?

EDIT: Number 3 OBVIOUSLY...j/k number two was my favourite but it's close between that and number one
I tried watching the first one, but I got so bored that I had to shut it off.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand