It's a Bad Cat, which is basically a Matchless on steroids...fyi, it means it sounds good. The BC-50 is suppose to be their more "affordable" amp compared to their normal line which is like 2 grand +.

BTW, is the BC suppose to stand for Black Cat? like a 50 watt version of the uber-insane 35 watt head in existance?
I not only heard of it, but I played it.
It's very good. It sounded like a beefed up marshall.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
darkarbiter7, have you played any other bad cats? the black cat, hot cat, panther and lynx are some of their amps that interest me (not that I could afford to buy one), along with the BC-50. It seems the general concensus from people is their clean is like a more complex Vox AC30, with the bite of a cranked AC-30 and a Marshall plexi or JMP.
^Each and every bad cat I tried was a work of sonic art.
My favorite BC offering is the tone cat.
It's a beautifully designed amp, with one channel running on EL84's, and one running on EL34's. All around great tones. A great balance between Plexi and AC30.
But with a sticker price at 3.5k USD, it was easily twice my already hefty amp budget at the time.
Their smaller offerings like the mini cat are very nice too, but the Tone Cat was in a whole different league.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator