I've never tried it, but I wanted to. I was gonna' get the King V, but instead I got the DXMG Dinky. Try'em see which one like. Oh, and the tremolo on my Dinky kicks ass. It rarely goes outta' tune.
find a used rr3 if you want a v shape.
except on both guitars have terrible upper fret access imo (due to bolt on neck)
Quote by Ghold125
find a used rr3 if you want a v shape.
except on both guitars have terrible upper fret access imo (due to bolt on neck)

That

+ dont look at anything but a licensed floyd if you really want a floating bridge
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
Ok thanks guys. The DXMG Dinky looks nice, I'll try them both.
"Lord beer me strength."
come to tihnk of it, ive had it for about a month now, and i have to say, it plays very nice. the only problem ive had was restringing it, which was a pain with the tremolo, but whats new? And the 18th and 19th fret on the high E dont work for some reason, buyt ill fix it.

other than that, its plays like a dream. Id recommend it to anyone who wants a quality guitar with the beautiful V shape
Quote by lokster

+ dont look at anything but a licensed floyd if you really want a floating bridge

Are you serious???
Jackson Licensed floyd's are good
but if you can get a Schaller original Floyd
I have it. Great guitar! The only problem is that my high E string breaks a lot, but once I put .10's on it, the problem was solved. Fret access is fine.