Hey all this is my first post here on ultimate guitar and it concerns my Schecter Omen Extreme FR. I've recentley bought new strings and was gonna change them. Now my problem isn't the usual "i dont know what to do" situation of setups and such, it's that my locking bolts on the tremolo are stuck, and I have no clue as to what to do. Basically when i try to turn it using my allen wrench it doesn't move at all, at first I thought it was only the high E string acting up on me like that, but after loosening the other strings and checking to see if they were fine, I realised that this wasn't the case, infact all of them are stuck. so please anyone out there, can you be a lifesaver and come with a tip as to how i can solve my problem
that bviously is not an original floyd rose.if you cant even change strings on it who knows whats going to be next problem.buy a original floyd and replace the one on your guitar.
All I cam tell u is make sure your turning the right way and use some elbow grease.

I mean, they wont break by you loosening them right?
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by MANTAJAZZ
that bviously is not an original floyd rose.if you cant even change strings on it who knows whats going to be next problem.buy a original floyd and replace the one on your guitar.

Lol no.

I agree with Vinnie5. Do what he said.
i certainly hope they won't break, in the any case i could prolly go to the guitarstore and have them fix it, it's just my damn patience is so low, that's why i came here to see if some one had a "quick fix"
And in response to MANTAJAZZ other than this i have not had any problems and my lack of money is why i didn't buy a guitar with original floyd in the first place, so that might not have been the best advice. but thanks anyway
i had this problem when i first got my ibanez, but i just put a lot more force on it and it loosened.
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
well nowdays everybody lacks a little patience so i thougt that it would be the soultion.try to move it, if it breaks get your self the new ones i doubt that that kind of floyd parts are for sale anyway......or steal them from someone.just kidding.....anyway i cant help you :-).let that be the lessons to you never ever buy a copy of floyd rose in most cases they are not working.