I have been playing bass for about a year now. I play in a band, and we are trying to get serious. So I was thinking about saving up for a really nice bass to replace my Peavey Millenium BXP. The problem is, I dont know what kind of bass I should get, any suggestions?
What kind of price range are we talking about?
If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT.
-- Frank Zappa, The Real Frank Zappa Book
Quote by tippr34
What kind of price range are we talking about?

And what Genre are we talking? What other gear do you use?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Okay, I play Heavy Metal. I am a 15 year old high school student, so not a massive budget. My amp is a 160 watt Peavey Combo, I forget the model
I'd for with a Schecter or Ibanez SR500 or 700, though the Schecter might need pickup upgrades eventually
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Maybe a Warwick Corvette?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ToxicDonkey
Okay, I play Heavy Metal. I am a 15 year old high school student, so not a massive budget. My amp is a 160 watt Peavey Combo, I forget the model
Massive is a tad subjective man, any specific numbers or ranges of comfort?
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE