ok, so the input jack connection on my guitar has become very loose, i have had this problem before and had it sent off to be soldered, but i herd it isnt that difficult. I have provided a picture as displayed below, could someone tell me what wire(s) need soldering? the grey and red, onto the cylinder shaped thing?

Last edited by O-Clamp at Aug 25, 2008,
^The cylinder shaped things in the picture are potentiometers or "pots". One for each control knob on the face of the guitar.

What kind of guitar is it? Where is the output jack located?