Page 1 of 2
http://youtubesunshine.com/

this is the first one that popped up right now:

JunkyardWillieFan says: I bet it's expensive. But if I have a superpower to make girls boobs grow (or other parts like butts) I would use it for awesome. (10 hours ago)

for some reason, im having fun with this
AntoniaBrown says: You're a ****ing idiot. (40 minutes ago)

Yup seems about right. Makes me lol it's going in my favorites
doescoolstuff says: freds not funny anymore hes just dumb and stupid

Haha I agree!
erinmusicluver4499 says: lots of dead pugs....:-( (7 minutes ago)
bllay199 says: i hate u go die(10 minutes ago)

This thing is amazingly accurate.

EDIT: a better one:

lovesplooge says: jew.(3 minutes ago)
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
better one:

lonewolfboy says: i love 14:16 hahahaha thi i worse then horse **** in tiny mouth (1 hour ago)

edit to the guy above^ theyre all real quotes
frankfurtply says: your weekend will be much better when i fuck y hard
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Penttikamala says: tää fuck fucks ihan fucking fuck. (4 minutes ago)

neuron1988 says: if you want you can rape your mother for giving you to this world, but fuck off from her!! fucking cunt... (28 minutes ago)
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
bombotchprodutchions says: i like this music video! it's not like other disney music videos.. it's just, idk how to explain it. the song good and her voice is WOW good! do you think this is about cody? or is that just a stupid question?

I couldn't agree more.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
yomam86 says: alot of history in this city translated: OLD ASS **** (2 days ago) →

that's a sweet link OP
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
obcpunk says: Hey!! Here is a video of a band playing! Lets make inept comments about it! Watch the vid or f*ck off. Don't like it why don't you kill yourself...Now thats really showing people how displeased you are!
Can kangaroos swim?
IAMGODOFALL666 says: Did Muslims kill 40 million in WW2? Did Muslims kill 3 million in Vietnam? Did Muslims kill 2 million in Iraq, for OIL? Did Muslims kill hundreds of thousands in Afghanistan? Did Muslims support the terrorist state of Israel? Did Muslims support the civil war in Sudan? Did Muslim create and support bin Laden in 1979 to fight the USSR? Did Muslims support Saddam Hussein against Iran? Did Muslims bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan? Did Muslims burn 6 million Jews in Germany? 3000 9/11?
Jodreck says: i hate when people think what they say in youtube comments actually mean somthing...

I like this thing!
obcpunk says: Hey!! Here is a video of a band playing! Lets make inept comments about it! Watch the vid or **** off. Don't like it why don't you kill yourself...Now thats really showing people how displeased you are!
I Had No Sig Once.

?
Vincent745 says: UREH!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
njegos4 says: phelps is FAT GAY

also:
20000xLEAGUESxunder says: **** you, i like miley cyrus.(44 seconds ago)
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Last edited by Athetosis at Aug 23, 2008,
Quote by cheeseman3001
Vincent745 says: UREH!

It is more probably for creationism to be true than that popping up in the random YouTube comment generator.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
It is more probably for creationism to be true than that popping up in the random YouTube comment generator.

I found it funny, at least.
frankfurtply says: your weekend will be much better when i **** y hard (7 minutes ago) →

Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
SomaboyMS says: damn this motha****ing nigga is ****ing hilarious all that jokes about women is true haha i like this nigga (2 months ago) →

I also keep getting one about a guy named David, and the need to talk to him.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
frankfurtply says: your weekend will be much better when i **** y hard (8 minutes ago) →
mrjugger says: you d*ckhead, stop talking you fool.....you w*nker

and:

Schmoofemo says: DR. TRAN DOESN'T TAKE YOUR SHIT.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

DevoJetBoy says: You could hear a pin drop during that snoozefest of a speech as well. Why? BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A ****, VICKIE! By the way, why are they still pushing Maria? She's average at best in the ring. Looking forward to Gail Kim's arrival. (20 minutes ago)

FredcheeseburgerIII says: "I killed everything here with my bare hands, even the Bear hands. It's a pun!" (23 minutes ago)
ParanoidBoxorz says: holy ****... I'm tearing up a bit.. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THIS VIDEO UP.

vicecityfreak says: the helmet probably has an oxygen supply. once it runs out, you're out of air. so you die from suffocation, not drowning

i see. my videos totally go with them..
lmao
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
ooiuz27 says: FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!! Go to this website... frexis.*com/PCTV#18.html (DELETE the *) check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.(7 hours ago)

Yeah...
TOAOEdit
pollwoll says: Temptedass werent you listeninng to the speech whyn would u say that esspecially at a video like this your an idiot you racist **** I have knowIdea why racism still exist if me and TONS of other people arent racist and can have fun with other races why cant you that is why every1 hates people like you and love Martin luther king -----R.I.P. Martin Luther King :'(
I looked at temptedass's profile, he's black

Edit2 Wait I found the response
temptedass says: fuk u black piece of mother****ing ugly ass eggplant cockroach nigger shits

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Last edited by TOAOIsaac at Aug 23, 2008,
BLAHSUPERMAN says: this makes me want to insert my penis into someones ear (9 minutes ago) →

AnalNapalm says: please kill me (4 hours ago)

My name is Danny. Call me that.
zuitube says: what is fuck?? (4 hours ago)

good question
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
IAMGODOFALL666 says: Did Muslims kill 40 million in WW2? Did Muslims kill 3 million in Vietnam? Did Muslims kill 2 million in Iraq, for OIL? Did Muslims kill hundreds of thousands in Afghanistan? Did Muslims support the terrorist state of Israel? Did Muslims support the civil war in Sudan? Did Muslim create and support bin Laden in 1979 to fight the USSR? Did Muslims support Saddam Hussein against Iran? Did Muslims bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan? Did Muslims burn 6 million Jews in Germany? 3000 9/11? (47 minutes ago)
lawl, this is quite fun

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
djrewind5 says: wow lars snare sound like **** X/ and its too over powering for this song(39 seconds ago)→

Wow, youtube is correct..

Page 1 of 2