Seems alright. I'm after a new laptop before I go back to uni so that would be one I'd consider.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Wow, that's pretty good. Can you list the specs in more detail plz? Does it have an online page that you can copypasta?
Quote by LordBishek
Wow, that's pretty good. Can you list the specs in more detail plz? Does it have an online page that you can copypasta?

thats all the specs i have. also 2 yr warranty and its VGN-NR385/S
Right now is the best time to buy laptops/PCs because of universities and colleges starting again soon. When I bought mine before I started my first year I got it in July for £400 and a month later it went down to £300
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

make sure the video card isnt crap

if you want to do any gaming at all its better to have at least a 256 mb dedicated card.

also vastly improves Vista experience
seems ok
i wish i had 440 quid to spare
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
K heres all the specs

Laptop VGN-NR38S/S 2GHz Core(TM)2 Duo 2GB 250GB HDD 15.4" LCD
Model Number: VGNNR38S/S.CEK
• 250 GB hard disk
• 15.4" X-black LCD
• Stylish practicality: Best-value laptop for the first time owner
£ 549.00 inc. VAT
£ 467.23 ex. VAT
Pre-order (shipped end-Aug)
Pre-order
Add to Shopping Basket

Description
* Specifications
* Suggested Accessories

@intelCentPerf with Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T5750 (2 GHz and 667 MHz FSB) and Intel® PRO/Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (English version)
250 GB (Serial ATA 5400rpm) hard disk drive
2 GB DDR2-667 SDRAM (2 x 1024 MB - no free slots available), maximum 4 GB DDR2-667 SDRAM - in the case of 4GB, a portion of the system memory over 3GB might not be available to the operating system
15.4" WXGA (1280 x 800) X-black LCD
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8400M GT GPU with Total Available Graphics Memory of approx. 1400 MB and dedicated Video Memory of 128 MB
DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM drive
Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
4 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
QWERTY keyboard
Exclusive VAIO software: VAIO Music Box, VAIO Movie Story, Click to Disc/Editor
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft, Windows and Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Quote by ZceneXid
thats all the specs i have. also 2 yr warranty and its VGN-NR385/S
Make sure it has things like wifi and (if you care about playing any sort of games) a video card rather than integrated graphics.
it doesnt say the words wifi in the spec im not sure if that means it doesnt have it
this is going to have wifi
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.