hi guys
my guitar have a semi original floyd rose bridge ("Licensed Under Floyd Rose Patient").
this is not going out of tune too much and this is not a bad bridge for a 700$ guitar! but i have a problem with the bridge: my "Low E" string block on the brigde is little bit higher than other block on the bridge and this is very big problem for me when playing power cords. i mean all string have the same action exept my low e ...i also check the fine tuners but everythings was ok...see this picture (taken from google)

Quote by HighPotency
It looks like tightening that knob in front of the saddle with an allen wrench might do the trick. Have you tried that?

+1. That's normally how one would approach this problem, I think.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
Quote by HighPotency
It looks like tightening that knob in front of the saddle with an allen wrench might do the trick. Have you tried that?

yeah i check that, knobs are enough
Last edited by AmirrezA at Aug 23, 2008,
Tightening the screw won't lower your action, thats not what those are for. Its to set your intonation. There are different height saddles you can buy for Floyd. The middle ones being a bit higher then the outer ones for obvious reason. Maybe they accidentally switched them up or there is a shim underneath the saddle itself did you check that? That is a quick easy fix that can be done to raise your action on an FR. If you look at the picture you posted, you can learly see the low E and high e saddle are sitting lower then the D and G string saddles. Hmm I'm not sure what could be done, one question.... Is the saddle sitting more or less on the base of the Floyd or is it just higher in measurement (dimensions, how it was cast) then the other 3? What you could do is switch out the saddles from a G or D string and see if that helps. I dunno, just suggestions here.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Tightening the screw won't lower your action, thats not what those are for. Its to set your intonation. There are different height saddles you can buy for Floyd. The middle ones being a bit higher then the outer ones for obvious reason. Maybe they accidentally switched them up or there is a shim underneath the saddle itself did you check that? That is a quick easy fix that can be done to raise your action on an FR. If you look at the picture you posted, you can learly see the low E and high e saddle are sitting lower then the D and G string saddles. Hmm I'm not sure what could be done, one question.... Is the saddle sitting more or less on the base of the Floyd or is it just higher in measurement (dimensions, how it was cast) then the other 3? What you could do is switch out the saddles from a G or D string and see if that helps. I dunno, just suggestions here.

wow really thankssssssss you save my life
i remove each saddle from bridge. behind each of those was a number beetween 1 to 3. when i switch Low E block with D, problem has gone...tnx
Quote by AmirrezA
wow really thankssssssss you save my life
i remove each saddle from bridge. behind each of those was a number beetween 1 to 3. when i switch Low E block with D, problem has gone...tnx

Awesome, no problem. Seems like some knobhead in the factory put in the saddles wrong. Glad it worked out for you
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst