Hi there. I'm gonna buy the Blackheart little giant and a 4x12 cab sometime soon.

The reason i'm getting a 4x12 is cos at some point next year i will do a few gigs and will have money to buy a real nice head (100W) like a soldano or something.

Which cab should i get? I was looking at the Marshall 1960a, but i dont know too much about cabs. All i know is i want either celestion or eminance (sp?) speakers

What shall i look at?

I want something i can pick up used for £250ish, hopefully less. (I've seen a 1960a go for £240 including postage on the 'Bay.

Thanks a lot guys!
Well, I was looking on musicansfriend.com and they have a B-52 at-412 for @ 300 USD. If you could find one over in Europe I'd get it.
Keeping it real since '92
Its 400 USD on musicians friend but thanks a lot anyway. Having trouble finding one over here, but thanks for the idea!
I don't recommend the 1960A. They come with G12T-75 speakers, which are great if you know that's what you want, but I had a hard time getting a good sound out of them. There's a reason why Mesa and Orange cabs come with V30s stock. When I opened up the cab to put in some Warehouse V30 clones, I found that it was made out of chinsy particle board. I expected better for a cab that retails at 799$. Marshall is riding their name. Look at other brands. An Avatar loaded with Celestions would probably save you something like 300$.
I think an avatar would be better for you.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
You can't get either B52 nor Avatar over here. So don't recommend them.

Does it have to be a 4x12? Otherwise this is a great 2x12:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/framus_fr212_cb.htm

Otherwise there is a 4x12 version
http://www.thomann.de/gb/framus_fr_412_dragon_an.htm
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Oh, I see.
I've heard good things about those Framus cabs too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator