He loves his AMaj7
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

why do you want to play that ?? its just fast, nothing more.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
He actually happens to be playing A flat maj7, as fellow theory weiners will notice.
His guitar might have been tuned down half a step.... or he just sucks that bad

And yes it is bad enough as it is.
OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW im 100% serious WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUBLISH THAT?!?!?!
Quote by Nexium

Whoever posted that video is a serious asshole... I didn't find it funny at all.

I guess Dragonforce is kinda being arrogant by showing off, but at least they have to skills to show off. I don't really know why everyone says they suck... they really don't. Their technical skill is amazing in the studio, even though it is sub-par onstage.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by firebreath07
Whoever posted that video is a serious asshole... I didn't find it funny at all.

I guess Dragonforce is kinda being arrogant by showing off, but at least they have to skills to show off. I don't really know why everyone says they suck... they really don't. Their technical skill is amazing in the studio, even though it is sub-par onstage.

I really can't think of a response to that other than
Quote by freedoms_stain
I swear that's from Street Fighter or something.

i hate how all sweep or fast playing sounds like a videogame. like i was showing this guy a video of Michael Angelo Batio (the Speed Kills video) when he plays No Boundaries and i was like watch how fast this dude plays and hes sittin there and he goes isnt this the powerrangers song? i was like dang. it does sound like power rangers.
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
if herman li saw this video he would probably cry..

"but I thought I could sweep... but now I can only weep."

see wut I did there?
Quote by Johansensan
i hate how all sweep or fast playing sounds like a videogame. like i was showing this guy a video of Michael Angelo Batio (the Speed Kills video) when he plays No Boundaries and i was like watch how fast this dude plays and hes sittin there and he goes isnt this the powerrangers song? i was like dang. it does sound like power rangers.
It's the slow bit, I swear it's the street fighter title music