I will type a sentance and you tell me what song it is from.

for example here is #1

A lonlely life when no one understands you, but dont give up because the music do....
Ya i am a Guinness
Twisted Transistor.

/thread
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
it seems that you google stadegy is working well for you seeing is how you clearly have an awnsr dont be a smart ass and critize others to make yourself feel better.

clearly you are a rejected mama's boy with no girlfreind and a desprete need to drink or snoke pot.
A promising yet depresing life.
Ya i am a Guinness
"you see it,
i mean it,
one man freak show"

i have no idea what the song is, it was mistitled as Dream Theater- These walls, but i think it still is Dream theater.

Apologies for the hijack
Quote by dmann2009
it seems that you google stadegy is working well for you seeing is how you clearly have an awnsr dont be a smart ass and critize others to make yourself feel better.

clearly you are a rejected mama's boy with no girlfreind and a desprete need to drink or snoke pot.

Hmm.... I'm sorry what was that about not being a smart ass and criticizing others?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
I've a couple.

#1 - "If you really loved me, you would have endured my world"

#2 - "Through it all, loneliness and adversity. Failure and injustice only guide us on our way."
Quote by dmann2009

Clearly you're having difficulty accepting that somebody pointed out a flaw in your game.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by dmann2009

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=A+lonely+life+when+no+one+understands+you%2C+but+don%27t+give+up+because+the+music+do&btnG=Search

Go home little one

Also, go to school and learn how to spell.
Quote by dmann2009

The mods should change your usertitle to 'UG's Duochebga'

You see, it fits both your personality and your spelling.
haha i give you credit for your snappy comeback however everyone makes typo when they type quickly sorry i am not stooping to your level and using spell check on microsft word.
Ya i am a Guinness
Try to see it my way do i have to keep on talking until i cant go on......
Ya i am a Guinness
Quote by dmann2009
haha i give you credit for your snappy comeback however everyone makes typo when they type quickly sorry i am not stooping to your level and using spell check on microsft word.

Maybe he actually knows how to spell. Stop jumping to these ridiculous conclusions:
"You use spellcheck."
"You have no girlfriend and smoke pot all day."
You need to quit pulling this **** out of your ass.

Edit: Also, use the edit button. Double posts lead to warnings.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Aug 23, 2008,
#1 welcome home , C+C
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by dmann2009

Yeah, I don't use a spell checker when I'm done, I just spell it right the first time, like a big boy.
Quote by dmann2009

You're such an ignorant twat it's unbelievable, so to know how to spell you need Word now.