Page 1 of 3
So, Pit, what are the strangest, scariest, and/or freakiest dreams you have ever had?

Last night, I had a dream that Mexico invaded El Paso, Texas. I was like in the sky, and I saw this huge army of green people riding on donkeys swarming across the border. It was strange.
The scariest dream I ever had happened a couple years ago.

In my dream I woke up, but couldn't move anything but my eyes and my mouth, but I couldn't make any noise. Then I could hear someone walking upstairs, and the footsteps walked right up to my bed, but there was no one there. Again I tried to scream, but couldn't make a noise.

Then I woke up... Didn't want to go back to sleep.
Last night i dreamt about being at a Tool concert twice (first at a secret unofficial/rehearsal one, then the main big one. Got to meet Maynard and hang out with him).
Meeting a really cool chick at a music store but forget to get her no or anything so i'll never see her again (which was really really disappointing!!, even more disappointing when i woke up and realized it was all a dream).
Then i was involved in this street car race which i somehow sorta won, but the judges didn't award me the win so i trashed their car with mine...

It was like a really weird dream. Full of highs and low. The Tool concert and the chick were the highlight... Still disappointed it was only a dream cuz the chick was really cool...
One time I dreamt I was in Africa. And there was a skunk, that was the grim reaper. It had two tails, one of which was neon orange. You never saw it move, but you could never escape.

So I wrote a song about it, so fittingly entitled thusly; DEATH SKUNK.

On a more serious level, I had a dream where two of my class mates fell onto a parking lot and were promptly run over by a large truck. WTF?
I had a dream that Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran were sitting at a bar reminiscing about the time that Bailey had phoned Moran's house and played and sang "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond on the answering machine. Later Moran moves house and Neil Diamond moves in. Bailey (drunk again) then phoned the number of Moran's old house (now Diamond's) and sings and plays "Sweet Caroline" again.

Any questions are likely unanswerable
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I had a dream that I was hanging out with a girl I knew in 8th grade. She ended up giving me head in a van. Yes, I was disappointed when I woke up.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
I was in an antique store and then this wooden hot chick that was like my age started having sex with me and then i tried to hit it and quit it but she started stalking me and it became like a horror movie where a wooden chick like tried to kill me
100% true dream experience
I had a dream that I used the searchbar.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Dopey_Trout
I had a dream that Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran were sitting at a bar reminiscing about the time that Bailey had phoned Moran's house and played and sang "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond on the answering machine. Later Moran moves house and Neil Diamond moves in. Bailey (drunk again) then phoned the number of Moran's old house (now Diamond's) and sings and plays "Sweet Caroline" again.

Any questions are likely unanswerable

Been watching Black Books too much aye?
Won't blame ya, its a brilliant show!
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I had a dream that I used the searchbar.

Search bar jokes are not cool anymore.
They're just annoying...
A few months ago, I had a dream where I was running from myself trying to pee on myself while I was trying to pee on my self while chasing myself.... There were like 20 of us chasing and trying to pee on each other. The one in front was sending emails to people.

**** was weird...
i dreamt TS clicked on the search bar....

just to contribute properly - I once dreamt I was racing my grandad on his bike... and suddenly the bike went round a corner and the pedals were turning but there was noone on it.

Then I turned around and saw "head" from art attack (any british UGer remember him???) covered in blood and laughing. And I realised I was dreaming and I could not wake up - no matter how hard I tried.

I did wake up eventually hehe
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Been watching Black Books too much aye?
Won't blame ya, its a brilliant show!

The weird thing is, while I do like it, I haven't watched it in ages and I was in Peru when it happened......... Where Black Books is definitely not aired lol.
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I Dreamed i was in school
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
i had this kind of funny one where i was playing mario 64 and i unlocked this bonus level where you as mario, go into an old folks home and beat up all the old people, and it played the happy cheery music form teh Bob om level. then all of the sudden it flashes to a news story of all these old people in a room protesting mario 64 and how it is derogatory to old people.. all of the sudden this guy in a stuffed mario suit busts in and starts beating up the old people for real and the music starts again.

then last night i had this one where i woke up and there was this bass in my room and i was like sweet and i started playing and this guy comes into my room and goes "you cant touch that, its my bass" soon more of his stuff starts appearing in my room in the morning and it turns out hes moving into my room, soon he brings in this pet polar bear and it starts humping the **** out of my office chair and breaks it. then i woke up and i thought there was an alien implant inside my head so i started clawing at my forhead trying to get it out but when ever i touched my head a bump would appear and soon there was bumps all over my forhead and i kept doing it until my forhead was an enflamed mess and went back to sleep, that was weird because it felt so real. but i woke up and there were no bumps on my forhead.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
The Weirdest dream I ever had was when I first got high. That night about 5 minutes after going to bed I dreamed a Blackhawk helicopter flew into the room and was shooting missles at my freinds and I was like Holy ****!!!!! I really didn't know what the hell was going on.
Some time ago a crazy dream came to me, I dreamt I was walkin' into World War Three. I went to the doctor the very next day. To see what kinda words he could say.
He said it was a bad dream. I wouldn't worry 'bout it none, though,
They were my own dreams and they're only in my head.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last night I hate a dream I was working drive through at Dairy Queen... I kept on taking off the headset and the line would get really big, and I was like OH NOES!

I thought it was real, twas very weird.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I'll share you my dream from last night.

Ok, I have a cat. (just so you know).

Yeah so it's just normal, then I see this cat, and it's exactly the same as mine but way bigger. I tried to catch it and show my mum but it got away. Anyway it goes back to normal for like a week or so (in the dream). I'm going up to stay with my nana and when I'm up there I find out that they have moved. They now live in a village that is floating on the water. When I go back home, I'm in the shower, and for some reason the bath is running, and that big cat comes in out of no where and it starts jumping around in the bath and then its swimming. I don't try and get it though becasue im in the shower. When I get out it isn't there.

This is where the dream starts to go blurry. But I can remember the ending-
My mum told me that my Nana wanted us to swap cats(the big cat was theirs[its not in real life]) because their cat really liked water and they didnt wanted it to swim away when they moved. And i'm just like "ok" and then its normal again except I have a kickass cat.
FIN

EDIT: I just remembered another dream that I always get, it's like just a normal day but everything is going wrong, like im getting up late and stuff. But it's wierd bacause there is never any details when you wake up. Does anyone ever get dreams like that? They really annoy me.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Last edited by ScottB. at Aug 23, 2008,
then i had another dream where there was this japenese movie about this kid setting out on a quest to kill god, and it was protested by all these christians and the pope because at the end of the movie he actually kills god but it was a sweet movie, kind of wish it was real
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
i always dream i'm falling like i drop out of airplane or building or something
but i've had it so often that like in my dream somehow im like "this is a dream" and i wake up
Quote by ScottB.
I'll share you my dream from last night.

EDIT: I just remembered another dream that I always get, it's like just a normal day but everything is going wrong, like im getting up late and stuff. But it's wierd bacause there is never any details when you wake up. Does anyone ever get dreams like that? They really annoy me.

Sort of, except a lot of times I've had this dream where I get up for school and have a shower and play guitar and stuff and then I wake up to find that I have slept in for a lenght of time equal to my dream. It's really frustrating
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Some time ago a crazy dream came to me, I dreamt I was walkin' into World War Three. I went to the doctor the very next day. To see what kinda words he could say.
He said i should stop listening to bob dylan because he sucks and listening to him will give you diabetes aids and cancer all at once

fixed, now flame away

jk
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
fixed, now flame away

jk

Ok. I didn't laugh.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i had this other one where i was working at KFC'n Donuts (its a cross between dunkin donuts and Kfc that exists only in my dreams, god im glad it doesnt exist) and people kept taking breaks to go play Counterstrike (which i dont even play) and at the end all these people came into the store and started drinking out of hte employee water cooler and i was like "wtf thats our water" and then there was a riot. it was weird.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
on one of my plane rides earlier today??? I'm so disoriented and jet lagged. Yeah i dreamed my parents were getting a divorce and then my mom took me to this cemetery and picked up a giant statue of this rotting old lady and shook it and all this garlic and bagged parsley came out.

And the other night I had this dream me and my cousin got glue all over our hands then accidentally broke open one of those kids toy magnetic sand drawy things and the sand got all over our hands so when we clapped it was loud because the magnetic sand sucked our hands together but she broke all her fingers and burned her feet on the frozen carpet...
I had a dream where I was in a packed stadium where they were having a lottery. They'd call out a seat number, drag it's occupant onto the field and execute them as the crowd roars. I promptly exited, not chancing getting picked as the next victim and ended up in a department store of some kind.

I had another where I was a ww1 style officer in charge of holding a line of trench with my riflemen. It was dark and really foggy. I heard music and in the mist I saw the silhouettes of Roman legionaries charging. I yelled, "fire" and started shooting my pistol. Then my boys bayoneted the undead Romans who got close. I heard more music and in the mist looked to see the next wave of attackers. I recognized the tall bearskin shakos with red plumes and yelled, "it's the Imperial Guard, we can't hold them! Retreat! Run away!" and promptly legged it out of there.

I've had a lot of dreams where I was smashed in the face and all my teeth were busted. It's such a relief when you wake up from that and realize it was just a dream.
I have seen 4 dream threads this month...

anyways.. I dreamt that Buckethead sold me a sandwich with squid on it...
Last edited by slayaplaya at Aug 24, 2008,
Another One:

I was taking a leak, except for some reason the gravity above my toilet was reversed and this constant stream of piss kept getting in my mouth. I didn't stop, though, because it tasted like banana coolade (!). After a couple minutes of this, my Kindergarten math teacher came in my bathroom and starts rubbing sour cream on my chest. When I woke up I was sure I had wet the bed. Thankfully, I did not.
I woke up and left my room, it was sunday and my dad usually makes a sunday brestfast, my family turned around (brother, mom, dad) and they had no faces, just skin, then i woke up

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Alopikal
The scariest dream I ever had happened a couple years ago.

In my dream I woke up, but couldn't move anything but my eyes and my mouth, but I couldn't make any noise. Then I could hear someone walking upstairs, and the footsteps walked right up to my bed, but there was no one there. Again I tried to scream, but couldn't make a noise.

Then I woke up... Didn't want to go back to sleep.

Dude I read about that in a ufo book. It means you were abducted. Im dead serious man.
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
I have recurring nightmares.. They either involve a tornado, or multiple tornadoes.. or I'm being chased but I can't run or scream.
Quote by evhaustin5150
Dude I read about that in a ufo book. It means you were abducted. Im dead serious man.

I'm pretty sure it was just sleep paralysis...
I've also had series of nightmares where something is after me, but I run really slow no matter how hard I try... it's a really uncomfortable
Quote by Darksucker

I was taking a leak, except for some reason the gravity above my toilet was reversed and this constant stream of piss kept getting in my mouth. I didn't stop, though, because it tasted like banana coolade (!). After a couple minutes of this, my Kindergarten math teacher came in my bathroom and starts rubbing sour cream on my chest. When I woke up I was sure I had wet the bed. Thankfully, I did not.

Banana kool-aid?!

Quote by Trefellin
Banana kool-aid?!

I know...

But it was SO good...

Also, is that the one thing that disgusts you about that dream?
Quote by Fuzzbox91
then i had another dream where there was this japenese movie about this kid setting out on a quest to kill god, and it was protested by all these christians and the pope because at the end of the movie he actually kills god but it was a sweet movie, kind of wish it was real

That sounds sweet.

I had a dream last night where three of my good friends jumped me in the movie theater for no reason, then i was riding my bike the next day and one of them started riding his bike next to me and was like "hey man, wanna come to the skate park?" I knew it was a trap but I said ok and we started going ridiculously fast towards the skatepark(it felt like 100 mph), but before we got there i smashed my bike into his and he went flying and smashed his head. It was f*cked, man.
Quote by slayaplaya
I've also had series of nightmares where something is after me, but I run really slow no matter how hard I try... it's a really uncomfortable

I hate that so much. It's actually THE most frustrating thing ever. Or like someone will hit me in the face in my dream and I try to swing my arm to hit them, and it moves so slow. That's so annoying, plus it just makes me want to beat the person up in real life to prove I could win lol.
I dreamt once that I was in my old ICT classroom and my
friend directed me to a website named www.9millionjews.com.
I visited the website and saw a video; I clicked the play
button and saw a man standing there with a cupboard behind
him and a backdrop of an Autumn theme. The man began to open
the wardrobe and pulled out a deformed corpse. After hacking
parts of the corpse's body off he then removed the head and
began moving its jaw as if to make it look like it was
talking. Blood splattered everywhere.
btw, i was like 7 when both of these happened

ive had a dream were i had an uncooked hot dog and i was walking down the street. i saw this cat so i gave it the hot dog. all of a sudden the cat grew till it was like 6 ft tall and chased me.

Ive also had a dream where i was taking a poo and i look in the toilet and i see an aligator coming out of the toilet. So i ran outside, i lost my shorts in the process and like a 6ft gator is chasing me.
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
Page 1 of 3