It's ****ing sick. And if you listen to hardcore and pirate it, you fail. Support the bands you love.

God I can't stop listening to this and Violence Violence its so damn addictive. It's actually helping me with school by getting me pumped in the morning so I'm actually awake for first period
Quote by cfhwarhead
Bands usually dont make tons of money off cds. Support them by going to shows.

Or, you can support them by buying the cd, and merch, and going to shows instead of stealing from a band you supposedly like

Guess I didn't really expect UG to be mature. Whatever. Sick cd either way.
Or, you can support them by buying the cd, and merch, and going to shows instead of stealing from a band you supposedly like

newwb

you probably dont realize how little they make selling cd's

i like this band but hate the hero worship that goes on
To be fair I always buy CD's but never see bands live really.
I find it embarassing as the Birmingham crowd are all deathcore kids who are confused by musicianship.
Like when The Red Chord played the once.
And the crowd needed shooting.
Quote by BassNewbie
newwb

you probably dont realize how little they make selling cd's

i like this band but hate the hero worship that goes on

The way it works is the label gives the band money (like a loan, but doesn't have to be paid back by the band) with the idea in mind that the band will make an album and people will buy the album from the label. If no one buys the CD the labels will not recoup any of the money that gave to the band. If this keeps happening the labels will learn and give the bands less and less money to go and record an album which will generally mean worse recording, less time in the studio and less time to actually write the songs. So you can have your dream that the band get nothing from selling CDs, but in virtually all circumstances you're wrong.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Say Ocean

Guess I didn't really expect UG to be mature. Whatever. Sick cd either way.

It's not a case of maturity.
My bank balance is more important than theirs.
And I support by buying merch and going to shows.
Quote by Andrewbiles
The way it works is the label gives the band money (like a loan, but doesn't have to be paid back by the band) with the idea in mind that the band will make an album and people will buy the album from the label. If no one buys the CD the labels will not recoup any of the money that gave to the band. If this keeps happening the labels will learn and give the bands less and less money to go and record an album which will generally mean worse recording, less time in the studio and less time to actually write the songs. So you can have your dream that the band get nothing from selling CDs, but in virtually all circumstances you're wrong.

+1

If the label does not recoup money, guess who takes the fall
I preordered it and it got to my house yestrerday, but I'm at college.

I got to download it off B9 though a few weeks ago, killer stuff.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Downloading 4 lyfe.
Your band sux.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?

lolz your right but only in some cases. mostly when involved with major record labels
I like that the new Ceremony isn't Violence Violence or Ruined. Easily one of the best releases this year.