I haven't seen it, but I think it'd be right up my alley.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
It was a bit crap to start with, got better when they started making their own versions of films then completely sucked when they did the fake documentry thing at the end.
never saw it. almost bought it a few days ago but picked up "dewey cox: walk hard" instead. soooooo disappointing. i expected it to be a spoof of music documentaries, but not a scene for scene rip of "walk the line".
If by when you say it was "a load of tripe" you mean it was a piece of crap,then yes,yes i do think it was a load of tripe.
id watch it again if it was on tv or sumthin. but the ending sucked
I saw it cuz Mos Def was in it. Other than that it sucked.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by Patrick L
If by when you say it was "a load of tripe" you mean it was a piece of crap,then yes,yes i do think it was a load of tripe.

yes.
It seemed like everyone in that movie was mentally retarded, seriously.

It wasn't that good, really disappointing
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
The idea seemed good...but that movie just never seemed to go anywhere, really wasn't funny at all.
I thought it was quite good, Mos Def did a good job of balancing out Jack blacks ****ness.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Wasn't too bad apart from ending, which sucked, had some funny moments, but not that good overall
Quote by floppypick
It seemed like everyone in that movie was mentally retarded, seriously.
Have to agree, that or high, but mostly retarded.
It was Crap i thought it whould be fun movie oh boy was i wrong...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
bad movie
what the **** jack black
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Me and my friends watched the first 5-10 minutes of it and after no jokes we switched to evil dead.
I loved it haha, it's like one of my favorites now. I think the ending was great. Why does every movie have to be so perfectly plausible and perfect? Who ****ing cares, it's a movie. I thought it was charming, hilarious, and very refreshing. It had a very pleasing "flavor."
We're only strays.
I kind of want to see it because of Mos Def.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by freedoms_stain
It was a bit crap to start with, got better when they started making their own versions of films then completely sucked when they did the fake documentry thing at the end.

just about sums it up
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
I liked it. I felt like making a sweded version of the Matrix after that, but never really followed through...
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by mcr-fan-405
bad movie
what the **** jack black

This. But it did have some funny parts. Just some.
very dissapointing film..
i liked it when they started making their own films, but that got boring quick.

the rest of the film was crap.

the story sucked, and the reason why they had to make these new films (jack black going all radioactive and wiping the tapes) suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked... i couldnt beleive they used such a crap excuse to base a movie around.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER

the story sucked, and the reason why they had to make these new films (jack black going all radioactive and wiping the tapes) suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked... i couldnt beleive they used such a crap excuse to base a movie around.

Why was it such a crappy "excuse?"
We're only strays.
i love Gondry, but have sort of avoided seeing this movie. partly because of the premise, partly because of jack black, and partly out of lack of opportunity.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Why was it such a crappy "excuse?"

i just thought it was laughable (not in a good way)

it was just really really gay..
imo.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.