I need some help from anyone else thats been through this. My parents are being ****ing retarded and arguing over stupid things. They've talked of getting a divorce twice in the last three months and it's like a ****ing roller coaster. I'm sick of it and it's like one day they hate each other the next they love each other. I'm to the point where I just want them to get a divorce and get it over with or shut the **** up. I am extremely mad right now.

Thoughts, Pit?
Quote by Firebread
Get them to have make up sex, and then fap to it?

Spoken true from the pit.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Go live at a friends for a bit.

They're upset because they can't have sexy time because you're always home.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
haha there's two threads called "so, pit..." on at the same time

this could get confusing.

on topic, mate you have a big mistake by telling us, because we simply don't care

sorry but
Is this your family? Then I think I know the reason at least your dad is angry.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Shoot them?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by floppypick
Go live at a friends for a bit.

They're upset because they can't have sexy time because you're always home.

I'm 15.
Yea well I understand how you feel. Especialy when they argue right in front of you. What I did was go in my room and drown out the arguing with Alcohol, Weed. Xanax, Oxycotton, Vicodin, Tylenol 3, and once Heroin but i seriously wouldnt suggest it. But yea when your high you wont care anymore makes everything great.
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
Quote by kicknas
I'm 15.

And what is your point with this?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
And what is your point with this?

I can't just drive to a friends house.
All of my friends like at least 20 mins away using a car.
stay with mates , remember it aint your fault, and take your guitar with you so they dont use it as a weapon
Quote by kicknas

And your country have not developed the phenomenea called bus?
Maybe say this

"Mum...Dad....I'm gay.."

They wont shout at each other but they will want their son to be straight so shout at you
Manchester United
Quote by kicknas
I'm 15.

Same with me and I just got back from a three week trip to a different province without my parents.

If I can do that, you can go down the street and stay with a buddy for a couple nights.
Just tell em what's happening, he should understand.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by kicknas

A. Have your parents drive you.
B. Have your friends parents drive you.
C. Get new friends.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
A. Have your parents drive you.
B. Have your friends parents drive you.
C. Get new friends.

My parents are always arguing instead of them being able to drive me.
Quote by kicknas
My parents are always arguing instead of them being able to drive me.

Which is why I gave you two other options, dumb ass.
Feed your mind.
well, you could try to get their mind off the fighting, tell them you feel really unwell, or something similar, I remember that my parents once had a big fight but they got over it because my sister suddenly had some weird virus, just get their minds off of it, my parents had a fight today and didn't really talk to eachother much since 4 o'clock coz my mum is sick atm, anyway just try to get their minds off of it, maybe talk to them about it, it's better if you just ignore the situation and hoe for the best.
Get out of their hair, so they can clear the air under more comfortable circumstances. Stay with a friend/grandparents or whatever.
Quote by thedefrockednun
well, you could try to get their mind off the fighting, tell them you feel really unwell, or something similar, I remember that my parents once had a big fight but they got over it because my sister suddenly had some weird virus, just get their minds off of it, my parents had a fight today and didn't really talk to eachother much since 4 o'clock coz my mum is sick atm, anyway just try to get their minds off of it, maybe talk to them about it, it's better if you just ignore the situation and hoe for the best.

Thank you for some actual advice.
Quote by thedefrockednun

+1

Tell them you have aids, that'll solve the problem.

No, actually if they've been talking alot about it there's not much you can do. Just tell them how you feel about it. And hey, divorced parents means two birthday presents right?
That's two more than I got this year
Quote by kicknas
I need some help from anyone else thats been through this. My parents are being ****ing retarded and arguing over stupid things. They've talked of getting a divorce twice in the last three months and it's like a ****ing roller coaster. I'm sick of it and it's like one day they hate each other the next they love each other. I'm to the point where I just want them to get a divorce and get it over with or shut the **** up. I am extremely mad right now.

Thoughts, Pit?

my rents do that but i dont cry to the pit about it, only joshin chief.
Tell them your fed up and not only does it effect them it effects you and other people, so the fast they can sort it out the better it will be for everyone
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by kicknas
it's like a ****ing roller coaster.

Incest. Fun for the whole family.

How does the roller coaster thing work?
Dude they might be your parents but don't forget they are just like any other couple, and couples are liable to split up. Its a fact of life, and one we all have to live with.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by bckinblu
Yea well I understand how you feel. Especialy when they argue right in front of you. What I did was go in my room and drown out the arguing with Alcohol, Weed. Xanax, Oxycotton, Vicodin, Tylenol 3, and once Heroin but i seriously wouldnt suggest it. But yea when your high you wont care anymore makes everything great.

LOL @ "oxycotton"

Also, this is awful advice.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Firebread
Get them to have make up sex, and then fap to it?

This
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by kicknas

Thoughts, Pit?

Have you talked to them?

My parents have had several on and off bouts where divorce was a close possibility. I pretty much just yelled at them until they stopped.
We appear to be in the same situation TS.

Except my parent's argue over a much longer scale because my mom always drops it (she's always right) and then it gets brought back up later.

Yeah, I've learned not to give a ****, my dad doesnt do anything for the family so I'm hoping he'll just leave at some point.

EDIT: this got me thinking. I dont think my dad can actually AFFORD to leave the family.

what a pathetic situation. Although sometimes I don't think he wants to and decide he just has anger issues.

Not a good excuse anyways.
Last edited by JMTrio134 at Aug 23, 2008,
Quote by kicknas
I'm 15.

thats the whole point

if u were a lil older they could make u a part of there sexy time too

but nnnnnnnooooo u had to be 15 (i see the irony that i am 15 too)
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Last edited by Shayne777 at Aug 23, 2008,
Uhm, Yeah, Just stay with a friends, And If you can't do that, Talk to them about it.

If they're too busy arguing, Either shout really loud "SHUT THE F*** UP AND LISTEN TO YOUR SON!!"

If that doesn't work, Light something on fire near where they're arguing.
Works everytime.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
dude GTFO of the house, obviously its sexual tension. maybe go to another girls house and do it and then your parents can do it too so all three of you will be stress relived.