Page 1 of 2
last night sucked for me I had my girlfriend come over (hoping for something good to happen) but that was not the case instead we ended up watching the NOTEBOOK!!!! and if that wasent bad enough somehow my friends found out and are giving me **** for it but whatever makes the girl happy

anyone else have any stories like that
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
Quote by ibanez41093
last night sucked for me I had my girlfriend come over (hoping for something good to happen) but that was not the case instead we ended up watching the NOTEBOOK!!!! and if that wasent bad enough somehow my friends found out and are giving me **** for it but whatever makes the girl happy

Wow. You really got screwed man. Got to spend with your girlfriend. I'd wish for death if I were you.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i'm gonna have to ride a horse soon.

I've never done that properly before...
i never really listened to my girlfriend and just nodded to whatever she would say(HUGE mistake)one day it came back to bite me in the ass cuz she said something and i nodded then she proceeded to scream at me and not talk to me for 3 days, to this day i have no idea what she said
Quote by IbanezDude6
i never really listened to my girlfriend and just nodded to whatever she would say(HUGE mistake)one day it came back to bite me in the ass cuz she said something and i nodded then she proceeded to scream at me and not talk to me for 3 days, to this day i have no idea what she said

That's the way. Good job man. I more or less did the same.
Yesterday, I went to my friend's house. This girlfriend was there (His parents don't allow her in their house). His dad came home early and we had to precisely and secretly sneak her out.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

She likes to dance, therefore I dance now.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
lol i feel sorry for you man dont bother to ask her
I SAW YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR MOMMYS DEAD
I went in town today with a Girl I'm hoping to hook up with, except I wasn't feeling to good today, and said I apolgise if I... throw up, turned around, opened a wheelie bin and chucked. I never knew throwing up could be so funny... o.O
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
We were in a movie once and a trailer came on for the Vegetales Movie. She smiled and said, "you know we're going to see that, right?" I laughed and was like "no way in Hell."

I wound up seeing it.
Quote by soundgarden1986
She isn't my girlfriend, but I dyed my hair bleach blonde (my natural color is dark brown) because she wanted me to.

Wow. That's impressing. Girls love total pushovers.
Quote by soundgarden1986
She isn't my girlfriend, but I dyed my hair bleach blonde (my natural color is dark brown) because she wanted me to.

Dude, no offense but come on. Stand up for yourself.

Also at Powerhouse's story
Quote by soundgarden1986

Get in the sidecar. You're her bitch and she won't let you forget it. Unless you hit that.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Colgate Total
No, because I don't have a girlfriend

Fixed
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
one time me and my girlfriend ditched school and went to the park, and we started to have sex under a blanket, when in the middle of it, this old guy in charge of the park, and he starts telling us all things and crap, that we better not be doing what he thinks we are, and that he was gonna call the police and all this crap, so we stopped :[
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ibanez41093

Man I'm a chick and even I don't like the Notebook... It's just pointless.. I only like the part where they fight and he slaps himself
Quote by xyz66
one time me and my girlfriend ditched school and went to the park, and we started to have sex under a blanket, when in the middle of it, this old guy in charge of the park, and he starts telling us all things and crap, that we better not be doing what he thinks we are, and that he was gonna call the police and all this crap, so we stopped :[

Jesus christ get a room that's ****ing stupid. I applaud that old guy.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by xyz66

Why did you mention this when it's not what the TS is asking for?
Quote by tim_mop
i'm gonna have to ride a horse soon.

I've never done that properly before...

I'm sure the horse will love it.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Superpartydude5
Any proper relationship will involve sacrifice

buying "female products" as a dude is the worst...

I bought them for my sister once, the cashier just looked at me, and i acted as if nothing was wrong. (there wasn't really)
The Notebook wasn't that bad actually...

My friend who is a girl made me put make-up and **** on... My girlfriend at the time got jelous as ****... lmfaooo what a dog.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Yesterday, I went to my friend's house. This girlfriend was there (His parents don't allow her in their house). His dad came home early and we had to precisely and secretly sneak her out.

Does she get mud on the carpets and hair or the sofas?
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by ibanez41093

I let my girlfriend put her finger up my arse whilst she straddled my **** as it was pissing in her **** whilst on my brothers bed all the while she moaned loud enough for my mother to hear in the next room. Does that count?
I promised my girlfriend I'd go see MCR with her...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by 67_67
I promised my girlfriend I'd go see MCR with her...

.....UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Dressed up in drag and had sex in a grave yard.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2