Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Pics?
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Do you have any idea just how many "old harmony guitars" are out there? Which guitar are you talking about? Model # or a pic would help
my theory is that ANY guitar is perfect for modding.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Unless its a retro 50's-60's Harmony. That would suck to mess up one of those.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
yeah, basically stay away from the obvious things. such as vintage guitars. no sense in modding those. you'll kill value.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
The list weight is 25 pounds what did they pack it with LEAD.
If its not a relic your good to go on customizing. just please keep all customizing tatsefull and awsome......Unlike what I did in 3 days with my Warlock yeah Impatiance!
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
yep.

gut'er.

make it all nutty like, chances are value will increase on one of those.
------

Shwiggity.
what's it made of?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Go ahead and mod it. Have some fun with it!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
I honestly don't know a single thing about this guitar. i got it for free from a guy who just had it laying around. i couldn't even find the model on harmonies website. but i think i'll give here a new paint job and get some new pups and hardware for it. maybe do something with that god aweful neck.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
bump
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
might do some kind of interesting paint scheme like the monterey strat or a crash type strat. maybe snag some cheap pups off of gfs or maybe ebay. i definately think i might do something with the headstock though, im just really not liking the shape of it.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
Join the club of those who got crap harmony guitars from that one guy who had it laying around. A montery strat sounds sweet. From what I've heard, GFS makes pretty good single coils. If you reshape the headstock, could you show me the template you used? I'm seriously considering modding my Harmony once I get paid.
Good luck!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
yeah, i'm looking around to see what cool idea's i could use for reshaping it at the moment. if i don't find anything i might just get rid of the neck and buy a fender neck or something cuz idk if i could look at that headstock all the time.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
hey i have the same idea in mind with mine right now i plan on changing the tuning pegs but im new at guitar any ideas of what i should get and how much it costs?
definitely look on ebay, and on the regular sites for modding, gfs, stewmac, warmoth all those type places. you can usually find just about anything you want pretty cheap somewhere online.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr