http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-RP350-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=156608

I think i'm going to get this multi-effects pedal and was wondering if anybody has had any good or bad experiences with this pedal? I know it can sound a bit thin depending on what effect you're using and the guitar you're using, but a real nice schecter is next on the on-going list of gear to get. And also, do you guys think that on the amp simulator, that it will make up for the ****yness of my marshall mg50?

Hope you guys can help me out
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
I use that with my Squier Strat and Fender Frontman 15G and it sounds AMAZING!
Buy it!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
No, it won't make up for the rubbishness of the MG. Hell, it WILL sound better, but it will still be quite digitally.

So aye.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
What ever the pedal you are going to use, your mg50 will remain a mg50.

I had the rp100a with my marshall mg30, I got rid of it 4 months later. I had the impression I was playing with a freaking keyboard.
hell, i've got no complaints about my 250. digitech's got a site where you can download some pretty good patches for it.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
It's great, I have one. The only problem I have is that for songs with alot of different effects, you need to use 2-4 presets (there are only 70 user presets) and switch between them throughout the song. This is becouse, if you look at the RP500, it has buttons that turn effects on and off, take for example you need distortion and delay for one part of a song, and clean for another part. With the 500, you can just turn dist on delay off, with the 350, you can use the pedal to turn one off, but not the other. So you have set up a clean preset and press the up or down button in the middle of ur song to switch. Because you cant turn the dist and delay off. However the buttons are big, so you can easily just hit it with ur foot (like a pedal). That was probably confusing as hell, but, other then that small drawback, it's great . Buy it.
I'm not picky enough to bother to really bother learning an entire song and to get all the effects and settings perfect anyway, so that won't really matter much to me. btw, does anybody know a better site to order it than ebay that will ship to canada?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
also, evem if it doesn't make up for the mgedness of it u can just go direct into headphones which is a pretty handy feature.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
I have the 250 and when you get some good patches PUT THEM ON YOUR COMPUTER this is so you can save space for it at a gig or something when you don't need them. The only setback I can see is that some things are to digitally and when you are using certain effects (such as wah) and you put minimum to something above say 20 it cuts it off, but that's dealable. Only other setback is you can only turn one effect on and off at a time meaning you may need 2-5 settings for one song. If you have the money though buy the 500. The Amp part that you are wondering is mostly just different distortion types from my experience and when combined with some other distortions you can get some sweet clean distortion and fuzzy distortion. So Go for it.
Originally posted by Beatallica_fan
next weeks installment, John tells us of the time he played in a band with Elvis's drummers, second cousins mother on harmonica and they invented grunge.
i think that the mg won't matter because i could just use the cd out on it and put it in the cd-in of my mg right? then i have the volume and the mgedness rid of.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
i guess i don't know exactly what the 350 has but i just connect mine with the Line Out on RP and a 1/4" guitar cable to amp. The only way this pedal might help is if the MG as a true clean channel, which i believe it does and run it thru there. Headphone jack is obviously helpful.
get the 500 it has a bypass mode in case u get a bettere amp
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
the 500 is a bit much for me right now, and i don't need it for gigging. I mean i'm not even in a band and im 13.. ( well, geting the pedal for my 13th b-day ) the only " gig " i'd do with it is my school talent show. and i'm doing mettalica for whom the bell tolls which is same settings throughout the song. bypass is not really necessary and im pretty sure the 350 has that anyway?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
i have a schecter snd a rp350 i recommend if you are not decided on any single sound the 350 has many acceptable settings and a few good ones if you want to record on your comp its super easy
everyone hates this little yellow dude
Bad things are always hapenning to him :
ok, i'll order one 2 morrow. Just wanted to make sure it's quality b4 buying unlike my mg
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Search for youtube, there are a lot of videos testing it.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS