throughout the last few years of my life while i am dreaming i will see or hear about 6 seconds of something happening. then i will wake up. this has happened about 50 times that i can remember, like in an example, i would hear somebody say "we are going to go away for a while (moms voice) 6 months later i vaguely remeber it and then one day my mom took me to wisconsin by tricking me and my dad we were going to the skatepark and she said those exact words. has anybody else had anything familiar to this happen to them ever?
I'm Steve
its coincidence

sorry to break it to you but you can't see into the future
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
throughout the last few years of my life while i am dreaming i will see or hear about 6 seconds of something happening. then i will wake up. this has happened about 50 times that i can remember, like in an example, i would hear somebody say "we are going to go away for a while (moms voice) 6 months later i vaguely remeber it and then one day my mom took me to wisconsin by tricking me and my dad we were going to the skatepark and she said those exact words. has anybody else had anything familiar to this happen to them ever?

I get things like that, just I don't 'relive' sounds, its visual.

I'll have a dream and say 3 months later I'll relive that dream. Its wierd. Its creepy. The mind is a complicated piece of work that no human on this planet can truely understand.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

lol i knew i was weird and how can it be coincidence if it has happened that many times? its usually smaller things though
I'm Steve
Quote by eggo_boi_15
I get things like that, just I don't 'relive' sounds, its visual.

I'll have a dream and say 3 months later I'll relive that dream. Its wierd. Its creepy. The mind is a complicated piece of work that no human on this planet can truely understand.

sometimes it is visual but not always
I'm Steve
This happens to me but........I was thinking this was about a guitar....ok I'm gone now.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
OMG NO WAAAAAY!!!
try and think of when chinese democracy will come out!!!
no i joke i joke!
everyone knows thats not gonna happen :P
but no seriousoly ive seen things that really happen before, probably just coincidence, its kinda like deja vu, are you sure you really dreamt it or just think you did when it happened!
Last edited by ncfc at Aug 23, 2008,
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lol i knew i was weird and how can it be coincidence if it has happened that many times? its usually smaller things though

the most useless ESP ever?
yeah there are events in my life that from time to time i swear have happened before, but i can never really figure it out.
deja vu?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
i get de ja vu it freaks me out so badly
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
from now on i will write down small parts from my dream so i can actually tell if its true
I'm Steve
Quote by Killedelphia19
Awwww....
i thought you were talking about ESP guitars

You and me both....lmao
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
once in a dream my friend ate a sandwich and the next day at college he was eating a sandwich IT WAS SO FREAKY
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
For the past 10 years or so, I'll think of something in the morning or early afternoon, and later that day(or a few days later), it'll happen. Rarely does a week go by and this doesn't occur at least once. In grade 7 it happened every day for 16 days straight. Usually it's something small, like a specific episode of The Simpsons or something, but I've forethought the death of my highschool janitor, my friend having to go to the hospital(he got hit in the head with a rock these kids threw), and many other minor occurences. Also(and this happens ALL the time), I'll be walking with a friend or riding in the car or something, and I'll start singing a tune or quoting a movie/tv show, and my friend/parent/sibling will be like "Wow, I was JUST thinking that like, 5 seconds ago". The only thing these thoughts have in common is that they appear completely out of the blue and disappear almost just as fast(unless somebody notices and comments).

It started to freak me out at first, but now it's just a normal(and still strange, nonetheless) part of my life.