Ok ive narrowed my searcg down to a zoom 7.1 ut or zoom 9.2tt. I want to know two things.

First: is the 9.2 tt worth the extra £60??? i know they both have a tube built in. However the 9.2 boasts the fastest switchover time while the 7.1 doesnt. I only really want to be able to switch from an acoustic/ clean to rhythm (distortion) to lead (distortion boost, volume boost, lower mids and bass and increase treble) including other functionality..

Secondly: both of these pedals allow recording using a USB cable which lowers latency issues ( I record using line in) is the recording interface/ quality as good as the line 6 tomeport?
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Quote by YngwieJnr
Ok ive narrowed my searcg down to a zoom 7.1 ut or zoom 9.2tt. I want to know two things.

First: is the 9.2 tt worth the extra £60??? i know they both have a tube built in. However the 9.2 boasts the fastest switchover time while the 7.1 doesnt. I only really want to be able to switch from an acoustic/ clean to rhythm (distortion) to lead (distortion boost, volume boost, lower mids and bass and increase treble) including other functionality..

Secondly: both of these pedals allow recording using a USB cable which lowers latency issues ( I record using line in) is the recording interface/ quality as good as the line 6 tomeport?

IMO, the Line 6 Toneport is lightyears ahead of anything zoom could put out.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I'm pretty much in te same position as TS,

Want to know if the 9.2 is much better than the 7.1.
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.