Anyone have any experience with this amp?
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Hot-Rod-Blues-Junior-NOS-1x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=483711

I'm not after a high gain amp, nor an amp I can gig with. Just something louder then my Champ 600 that I already have which I'm pretty happy with it in terms of tone. Just looking at something bigger, louder and so on. Anyone played it? hows the Jensen speaker? the gain? and so on. If I need to dirty it up more then I will use a pedal. Anyways any feedback would be great.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
That's the NOS Blues Junior?

That thing is freakin awesome.

It can get moderately dirty, classic rock like. I played a Dean Chrome G through it, and it sang beautifully.
Yea its the NOS Blues Jr. Its got what I'm looking for in terms of specs and from the reviews on MF but I don't always trust those (the reviews).
Quote by DSOTM80
Yea its the NOS Blues Jr. Its got what I'm looking for in terms of specs and from the reviews on MF but I don't always trust those (the reviews).

Tonally, it's pure win IMO, way better than the stock Blues Junior. It just has an extra edge to it.

I would love to hear one after the speaker was broken in.
Great amp. Really great. The speaker isn't fantastic IMO, but it still sounds really good. The gain is great for blues, light rock, classic rock, could do some harder rock if you use an overdrive (which I highly recommend using). It takes pedals very well. Even modulation and delay effects work well, although there's no effects loop. Get it, you won't be disappointed.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Another amp I'm interested in is a Peavey Classic 30. I was at a concert by a company called classicalbumslive.com and they recreated Dark Side of the Moon live. Off topic here but if anyone gets a chance to see this show...go! Was awesome. The guy had a Peavey Classic 2x12 and I liked his tone so thats why i mentioned it. The watts don't concern me as much as the tone as 30watts tube would kind of be overkill for me right now. I'm looking at something thats got great tone clean and overdriven and can take pedals well. Is there anything else in that price range thats similar to the 2 I already mentioned?
Bump

Someone must of played this amp....
Quote by DSOTM80
Another amp I'm interested in is a Peavey Classic 30. I was at a concert by a company called classicalbumslive.com and they recreated Dark Side of the Moon live. Off topic here but if anyone gets a chance to see this show...go! Was awesome. The guy had a Peavey Classic 2x12 and I liked his tone so thats why i mentioned it. The watts don't concern me as much as the tone as 30watts tube would kind of be overkill for me right now. I'm looking at something thats got great tone clean and overdriven and can take pedals well. Is there anything else in that price range thats similar to the 2 I already mentioned?

The Peavey Classic 20 or the Traynor YCV20 would be pretty sweet.

I think the NOS tweed jr. is pretty cool though.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Damn just looked up that Traynor. That would be even better, got a Greenback in there too! A friend of mine plays bass and always raves about Traynors, how he had one in the 80's and it was awesome.
Quote by DSOTM80
Damn just looked up that Traynor. That would be even better, got a Greenback in there too! A friend of mine plays bass and always raves about Traynors, how he had one in the 80's and it was awesome.

Well the original Traynors were just Fender and Marshall clones with Canadian componants.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

While you aren't looking for a gig'able amp, these both would be. I would lean towards the Traynor over the Peavey but that is a preference. Both are around $350-$425 used.
Quote by gregs1020
While you aren't looking for a gig'able amp, these both would be. I would lean towards the Traynor over the Peavey but that is a preference. Both are around $350-$425 used.

Yea they would be gig'able for sure. Its good to have that option and I'm leaning more towards an amp that could have that capability. Really loving that Travnor right now.