yeah it's supposta sound that way. um there's only guitar and a keyboard. and the drums are like that to give it a certain feel. thanks for checking it out.
it starts out kinda weird, a little too much free space and i couldn't tell what was going on. once the drums came in, it really took shape and sounded good. it all sounds pretty cool, all the riffs and harmonizing with the keyboard. the part at :42 is kind of weird, too different from the rest. i heard some timing "issues" (at least IMO), but i'm guessing its all from CPU and bad extraction, etc.. whatever else can go wrong with guitar pro. Good idea, make a song from it, i'd be interested

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
it starts out kinda weird, a little too much free space and i couldn't tell what was going on. once the drums came in, it really took shape and sounded good. it all sounds pretty cool, all the riffs and harmonizing with the keyboard. the part at :42 is kind of weird, too different from the rest. i heard some timing "issues" (at least IMO), but i'm guessing its all from CPU and bad extraction, etc.. whatever else can go wrong with guitar pro. Good idea, make a song from it, i'd be interested

thanks for critting both of my clips. maybe at the :42 part i should make it more focused on the guitar and turn the rest down or something. thanks again.