We're finally getting funds for new gear together. How does this sound for around $1,000 to spend?

Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay

The different bands I play in range from a funky gospel sound to an modern rock sound with delay and I like to solo a lot. Basically, I need a warm and sparkly clean sound, a bluesy breakup sound, and a good rock crunch. Is that gear okay for that? What are better effects and amps if our budget is higher?
safe to bump yet??? I'm basically wondering if that's okay? I was comparing it to a Peavey Classic 50 with the 2x12 speakers. I was also wondering about the Vox AC50CP2 combo if our budget could fit it. Feel free to tell me about better effects and amps.
A little early to bump. That setup sounds great. I'd change out the TS-9 to a Maxon OD9, which is a TS9, but made by Maxon who did them during the 80's. It's made JUST like it was back then too!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Cool beans...so when is it safe to bump? Oh, and how about those other amps I mentioned.
What you have in the first post would work great, but I actually think a Vox AC30 would work even better. Those are some of the things it does really well.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
for delay, check out the MXR carbon copy. way better for what you play, I think.
Quote by sg4ever
Cool beans...so when is it safe to bump? Oh, and how about those other amps I mentioned.

Well I'd say to be completely safe? At least 6 hours. This is a forum not a chat. If the thread is still in the first page, don't bump it.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009