Post your weird funny or any sleepwalking story.I have 2.

-When I was sleeping apparantly I went into the computer room, turned it on, waited for the "windows noise", continued to laugh like peter went to take a piss flushed washed my hands,then collapsed on my bed..(computer left on).

-several times I would sleep in my room then I would wake up in the living room or other rooms like the bathroom.

I know about these because my family would tell me the next day (obviously).

Sorry if this has been done or for the "Wall of Text".
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Well, I have a few:
I woke up on the kitchen table.
I fell off the second bunk of a bunk bed, rolled underneath the bottom one, woke up and hit my head.

And the strangest one, I woke up in my neighbors yard, naked.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
My girlfriend told me one night she stayed over,

that first i rolled all over the place, then pushed her when she tried to hug me, then went to dry ump her in my sleep then, but apparently the worst thing was that i talk in my sleep

god i hope one night i dont shout out something that'll drop me in it....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I sleep talk I'm not to be trusted in the mornings.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Last edited by Scarr77 at Aug 23, 2008,
-My family's main computer used to be in my room a few years ago so sometimes I'd walk up to my brother and freak him out and the following morning, I'd remember nothing
-Some time ago when I had to wear retainers at night, I put them in, but the next morning, I didn't have them in my mouth anymore. A week later, I found them in a shirt that was crammed behind my bed. I'm still not sure how that happened
-Once, my brother told me that I had woken up at night, with my shirt off, and walked to the bathroom. On the way there, I had a conversation with him and then went back to bed and I couldn't remember anything about it the following day.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
When i was about eleven my brother and i shared a bedroom, and one night apparently i started shouting about something then ran out of my bedroom and hit the railing for the stairs...i proceeded to fall down all of them. I woke up when that happened. scared the **** out of me.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
I killed my entire family in my sleep.

I'm sorry. Did you like them?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
only when im drunk.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
I enjoy a good bite-sized turtle now and then....
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
I woke up took a piss than passed out on my brothers door....standing up :O
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
One time I went to sleep at home and in my sleep I drove all the way to work like 30 min. Away I woke up sitting in my car 15 min late for work.
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
I went camping once and woke up and I was walking. I later found out I was 12 miles from where my camp site was.
ಠ_ಠ
I remembered that I was sleeping standing up next to the bathroom my friend came out and woke me up.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
i went camping fell asleep in my cabin and woke up in another cabin
Last edited by IbanezDude6 at Aug 24, 2008,
I don't really have any weird stories but ages 7-11 and even now sometimes. I would go to sleep in my bed and wake up in cupboard lol. I assume it's from sleepwalking.
Quote by Karvid
-Some time ago when I had to wear retainers at night, I put them in, but the next morning, I didn't have them in my mouth anymore. A week later, I found them in a shirt that was crammed behind my bed. I'm still not sure how that happened

Haha that used to always happen to me too, I had to wear this thing after I got my braces off for 2 weeks, and I never made it a single night with it staying in my mouth, it'd always end up somewhere in my room
Guitars:
-Schecter C-1 Plus
-MIM Tele
Amp:
-Vox AD50VT
Pedals:
-Dunlop Crybaby
-Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion
-Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger

Hopefully more to come.
When I was around 6 my brothers were having a few friends over and I got up and walked into their room and almost stepped on some peoeple then continued to pull down my pants and try to piss behind the door when my brotehrs realized what I was doing they yelled at me so I went to their closet and tried to piss in there but then they oved me into the bathroom and I just kept saying " i have to go to the bathroom" and they said I was yelling t my brother when he put me in the bathroom because I had to go

Odd enough I remember that dream, there were like poeple walking in and out of the bathroom and I remember dancing because I had to piss