I know there was just an ESP thread, but nobody responded to this and I'd like to get an outside opinion. Here's what I posted:

For the past 10 years or so, I'll think of something in the morning or early afternoon, and later that day(or a few days later), it'll happen. Rarely does a week go by and this doesn't occur at least once. In grade 7 it happened every day for 16 days straight. Usually it's something small, like a specific episode of The Simpsons or something, but I've forethought the death of my highschool janitor, my friend having to go to the hospital(he got hit in the head with a rock these kids threw), and many other minor occurences. Also(and this happens ALL the time), I'll be walking with a friend or riding in the car or something, and I'll start singing a tune or quoting a movie/tv show, and my friend/parent/sibling will be like "Wow, I was JUST thinking that like, 5 seconds ago". The only thing these thoughts have in common is that they appear completely out of the blue and disappear almost just as fast(unless somebody notices and comments).

It started to freak me out at first, but now it's just a normal(and still strange, nonetheless) part of my life.
that happens to me but it ususally happens in some twisted way. like i wished my friend would move back. and i hadnt seen or thought about him in years. and then they did. but its because they went bankrupt and they had to sell their house
I thought this thread was going to be about ESP guitars

On Topic:

That happens to me all the time. I just say to myself "I'm thinking about it too much"
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I know there was just an ESP thread, but nobody responded to this and I'd like to get an outside opinion. Here's what I posted:

For the past 10 years or so, I'll think of something in the morning or early afternoon, and later that day(or a few days later), it'll happen. Rarely does a week go by and this doesn't occur at least once. In grade 7 it happened every day for 16 days straight. Usually it's something small, like a specific episode of The Simpsons or something, but I've forethought the death of my highschool janitor, my friend having to go to the hospital(he got hit in the head with a rock these kids threw), and many other minor occurences. Also(and this happens ALL the time), I'll be walking with a friend or riding in the car or something, and I'll start singing a tune or quoting a movie/tv show, and my friend/parent/sibling will be like "Wow, I was JUST thinking that like, 5 seconds ago". The only thing these thoughts have in common is that they appear completely out of the blue and disappear almost just as fast(unless somebody notices and comments).

It started to freak me out at first, but now it's just a normal(and still strange, nonetheless) part of my life.

i thought this thread was about guitar damn. oh well.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
I have ESP too. I can tell when a thread has already been made.
It's called the searchbar.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I know there was just an ESP thread, but nobody responded to this and I'd like to get an outside opinion.

Quote by Crackity_Jones
I have ESP too. I can tell when a thread has already been made.
It's called the searchbar.

read first pls
OMFG...

That stuff happens to me too. It is really weird ****. I was sitting at the tv watching the New York lottory the other day and a split second before the ball was drawn, i guessed every dang number. 3856 i will remember that forever. My mom was sitting there like WTF?!? We're going to the liquor store and guess me some numbers.... We never went tho.

Usually to me, I have a dream and it occurs in the dream. Then it will happen the next day to maybe a couple days later. Really weird stuff.

I HAVE A QUESTION... DO YOU MISSPLACE STUFF ALL THE TIME? ITS WEIRD BECAUSE THAT STARTED HAPPENING AS SOON AS THE VISIONS STARTED.
Last edited by Haustinj at Aug 23, 2008,
the other day i had a dream that i said something referring to myself smoking pot blatantly in front of someone who shouldnt know, and then 2 days later that same thing happens to me. then, i had a dream that someone found my little bros game boy ds, and then i wake up, and 2 hrs later my little bro is digging in his closet and finds his game boy.

weird stuff like that happens to me occasionally, but i usually wave them off as coincidences.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
this happens to me quite a bit too. happened to pretty useful for getting yugioh cards lol
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
u cant make to threads of the same thing *reported*
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by tim5_ICT
weird stuff like that happens to me occasionally, but i usually wave them off as coincidences.

That makes sense if it happens occasionally, but it happens to me ALL THE ****ING TIME.
Quote by wokketywok

How many times have you hummed something and gotten no response? Probably loads, but those ones don't stand out. But when you do get a response, you remember it.

That makes sense, but it happens way too often.