Hey.
I've been playing guitar for 3 years, now, and i'm 13.
Im asutralian, and realised i'm living my life like Hayley Williams, singer of my fave band, Paramore. She started singing age 13 (so did i) and was singer in a pop punk band (same here-and guitarist) I have blonde hair too, but short and in scene style. I can sing all the paramore songs, kinda well, play em, etc. My band does them! Some people say we're the next paramore, but i think its weird!
is it?
~~~JOIN THE FREE THE TIBETANS GROUP~~~

~~~Tibetans are being forced into slavery, and the Chinese can't do anything about it, BUT WE CAN! Please, inform others of the harsh treatment, and STAND UP FOR A GOOD CAUSE!~~~
Its called having an influence, it would be weirder if you guys were original. thats would be crazy.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Oh my god! Magical forces must be guiding you!

Paramore thread by the way, hell maybe even the pit if you're prepared for some flaming.
yeah i've wrote a few originals....scary!
we do a bit of early fall out boy, too.

~~~Tibetans are being forced into slavery, and the Chinese can't do anything about it, BUT WE CAN! Please, inform others of the harsh treatment, and STAND UP FOR A GOOD CAUSE!~~~
its a shame how much paramore suck.

now if you were following in the footsteps of lets say...

pantera...

that would be worth bragging about
Gear:

Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
Morley Pro Series Wah/Volume/Distortion
t.bone wireless system.
imagine, if in 3 years we get a cd! I"LL KEEP U GUYZ POSTED!!

BTW, we dont sound juts like paramore. I like them, our other influences are fall out boy (early, emo punk) bullet for my valentinte (no, i cant play them, :P) atreyu are ok, even Killing Heidi.

ok FOB suck
bullet = good
just try and play that
i started guitar 1 year ago and i sucked
now without having lessons i can play slipknot and bring me the horizon stuff
u just gotta try hard
uhm

yay?

i love paramore,but the fact youre happy that youre copying them isnt cool...

and she started singing at 11
so yea..

(edit) she got a vocal coach at 13.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
i also like gorrilaz (hence the name) and blink, but their songs dont suit,huh?
I hate FOB now, their old stuff, AWESOME! We do Sugar, we're going down and Dance DAnce. We're thinking of doing Tears Dont Fall, BEST BFMV SONG EVER! Wat do u guys think???

we dont COPY them. They're our influence, coz me and the drummer think they're awesome. We do our own thing too. But, every band has influence, like BFMV started out as an all Metallica COvers. Look at them Now! Look at them Now!

haha play on words.

It's become pretty obvious now that the TS is either another troll, or an extremely uh... Special individual.
how about listen to bands outside of then genre you are trying to copy for influence.

that way you will have a more unique sound

like, listen to radiohead and the cure and things like that...

then adapt them into emo or post punk or whatever.

else you will just sound like a mix of pop punk ****, thats just not as good as the original artists and offer nothing new... and no one will want to listen to it
Gear:

Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
t.bone wireless system.
i dont mind the cure, actually. I like that song that has the trumpet. It sounds a bit like god killed the queen...or probably the other way around. My brother like rage against the machine. Their cool. So's Rise Against. *starts singing give it all*
kk, i'll listen 2 radiohead. Does My Chem count as pop punk???? *hopeful smile*

my chem counts as the "dont even bother listening to" catagorie.

tbh, theres very few modern bands i like...

most of the bands i listen to are all from the 80's

another cool band to listen to (although you'll probably think its all weird)

Depeche Mode!!!!

And erm, ultravox!

human league...

and erm, anything classed as new romantic...

that stuff is amazing.
also there are loads of cool electronic artists such as Aphex twin, whos done some amazing stuff... synth leads and electronic drum and bass

myself, i write things on the lines of the libertines, U2, the killers and stuff...

but i listen to drum and bass, hardcore screaming like Norma Jean, electonica, new romantic, indie, punk... and i get influence from that. and dont just listen to the obvious things.

take for example and Aphex twin song, and listen to the structure... then think how you can make a pop punk song with that same style structure... and be influenced by lyrics... not the way they sing them. you dont have to scream about death and hate... you can sing about it aswell lol.

i hope you get what i mean
Gear:

Fender Telecaster USA
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sheraton
Jackson KE3 Kelly Pro
Boss Super Chorus
Boss Super Overdrive
MXR Carbon Copy
t.bone wireless system.
Killers, the POlice, cool. Very few bands i like from the 80s. My mother has plauged our stereo (now there's a word u dont hear much anymore) with Devo, Duran Duran, etc.
or poor, poor, me.
screaming-ill never do that! u end up with larangitis and throat surgery! thanks for that! but, wat IS new romantic??? I read it and thought of ROmeo and Juliet! XD