A lot of people have iPods. I used to have one. but now I have a Zune and think it is better. So does anybody else have one?
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

No, I think you're the only one actually.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
The TS is first person I've ever heard of actually owning a Zune
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Just got my Zune a few days ago, actually. I don't know many other people who own them, though.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
hell yes i have a zune. great piece of work. now microsoft just need to make a zphone/zunetouch and they will be completely caught up to ipod lol.
Quote by MV4824
She's a "new girl".. when did she ship to your home? What condition was she in?

Make sure to give the seller good feedback on ebay.. we all know humans are just objects after all.
Quote by RampagingAcorn
A lot of people have iPods. I used to have one. but now I have a Zune and think it is better. So does anybody else have one?

Wait 'til your warranty expires . I had mine for a year, it was a dream. Then the day the warranty ran out, it went to hell.

I now have an ipod, and I'm far happier with it.
Dickless.
I have two iPods, no Zune for me.

I prefer my iPod touch.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
II HAVE ONE!

yep i bought one because i thought, look at Apples dominance of the market, and then i thought "IM A REBEL! ILL BUY A FU CKING ZUNE LOL!!!" Stick it to the man yknow?????

then i remebered it was microsoft...and they have windows......
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Wait 'til your warranty expires . I had mine for a year, it was a dream. Then the day the warranty ran out, it went to hell.

I now have an ipod, and I'm far happier with it.

What did you do, run it over with your car a couple times? I have dropped mine on concrete tons of times and it still works like new. I would have to TRY to break it.
Quote by LordBishek
Are they available in the UK? Specifically the 80 GB ones?
I'm interested in looking for one.
You can import but as I understand it a lot of the features can't be used in the UK because they haven't set up the store side of things here yet.
Quote by Masonpwiley
What did you do, run it over with your car a couple times? I have dropped mine on concrete tons of times and it still works like new.

I took perfect care of it, never even dropped it once. It now refuses to sync or remove any music, crashes randomly, decides not to charge now and then, not to mention that the program itself takes up an insane amount of memory. A few of my friends who've had it for a while now have had the same problems.

Quote by PollyWntsCrack
whats so good about them

Ease of use, appealing interface, and reliability maybe?
Dickless.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
whats so good about them

Dunno. Zunes are not popular in Quebec, never seen anyone with one. Plus, I'm a Apple fanboy, I like their customer service.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
what? the program takes up too much memory? heck no
you should upgrade your ram or something man
I have one, an 80 gb. I really like it and I would suggest getting one they are very quality and very durable.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You can import but as I understand it a lot of the features can't be used in the UK because they haven't set up the store side of things here yet.

Jesus Christ, talk about a Farcical business strategy. The UK is apparently the biggest consumer of mp3 players in Europe, and MS haven't got wise? Even I, an iPod hater, am forced to concede Steve Jobs and his Fruit related minions win this round.
Quote by Zarros
I have one, an 80 gb. I really like it and I would suggest getting one they are very quality and very durable.

Isn't 80 actually a bit overkill?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Isn't 80 actually a bit overkill?

I've almost filled up my 80 gig ipod and I listen to most of it.
Dickless.
Quote by Zarros

it is very good and durable. when i went into my local best buy i was going to get and ipod but walked out with a zune and 2 cds. that was one great decision. and besides my ipod couldn't take a hit. i dropped it once and wouldn't work for like 3 days.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by PollyWntsCrack
whats so good about them

well with the ipod touch....you can do anything really, once you jailbreak it (which takes 10 glorious minutes). hell you can even control your home computer through the ipod touch lol.

i'm an ipod lover, i've owned them since the ipod mini came out and never once had a problem with anyone of them and the lot have met the concrete floor on more than one occasion.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
you sound liek an apple fanboy!^

BEGONE!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
Yea, zunes are cool. If you want an mp3 player that cant do ****.

Homebrew apps, videos, pictures, music, radio, podcasts, wifi sharing and sync. Yup, it can't do anything.
I messed around with my friend's before, it's alright nothing extraordinary but he doesn't do anything with it other listen to bad music so there's none of that fancy stuff on it.
Quote by x0rsist
you sound liek an apple fanboy!^

BEGONE!

it's either you love zunes or you love ipods, i've never met anyone who likes both and is satisfied by either one with no complaints.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I have the 80GB Zune and I love it. If I had DSL, I'm sure I'd fall in love with it even more, but for now it's great.

I truly like it better than the iPod. I borrowed my friend's iPod for a week one time while he was away. I got the Zune the week after and I definitely prefer the Zune.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by Waterboy799
well with the ipod touch....you can do anything really, once you jailbreak it (which takes 10 glorious minutes). hell you can even control your home computer through the ipod touch lol.

i'm an ipod lover, i've owned them since the ipod mini came out and never once had a problem with anyone of them and the lot have met the concrete floor on more than one occasion.

You sir, have proved me wrong