Well, its been a rubbish day as far as dessert goes. I got home and pulled out a Tesco Lemon Sponge pudding out of the freezer, stuck it in t'oven until it was nice and hot and then tucked in.

It tasted like cardboard.
Wet cardboard that had been soaked in the sweat of fat men and paeodophiles.

What a let down. So dear friends, when have you been betrayed/decieved by a pudding? Or even pleasantly surprised at something you didn't expect?
If ye don't wipe yer feet you can't have any pudding.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Chocolate cake always looks great then it's always shite.

Doughnuts too are disappointing 9 times out of 10.
well, my stepdads british, and he had my mom make yorkshire pudding once, needless to say i was dissapointed it wasn't acctually pudding....
Quote by crazy8rgood
well, my stepdads british, and he had my mom make yorkshire pudding once, needless to say i was dissapointed it wasn't acctually pudding....

Yes, but Yorkshire Puddings remain delicious despite having a deceptive name.
Quote by LordBishek

very true
Quote by freedoms_stain

Agreed

Quote by crazy8rgood

Yorkshire Puds are the best thing since sliced bread (which we also have in Yorkshire ) and pwn so hard because they aren't desserts, savoury FTW
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by LordBishek

True. With roast beef = probably the best thing us Brits have ever done.

Anyways, if you're looking for a tasty dessert in Tesco's I'd go for their Sticky Toffee pudding. My God. It is a truely orgasmic dessert.
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
Quote by Robdir
True. With roast beef = probably the best thing us Brits have ever done.

Anyways, if you're looking for a tasty dessert in Tesco's I'd go for their Sticky Toffee pudding. My God. It is a truely orgasmic dessert.

I have one downstairs. Might go stick it in the oven for a bit of a crafty midnight snack

>_>
Quote by LordBishek
Well, its been a rubbish day as far as dessert goes. I got home and pulled out a Tesco Lemon Sponge pudding out of the freezer, stuck it in t'oven until it was nice and hot and then ****ed it.
It tasted like cardboard.
Wet cardboard that had been soaked in the sweat of fat men and paeodophiles.

What a let down. So dear friends, when have you been betrayed/decieved by a pudding? Or even pleasantly surprised at something you didn't expect?

thats how I read it

1980s Ibanez RG470
Epiphone G400
Peavey Vypyr 30
Vox DA5
Vox Cybaby Wah
Monster Cables
and Red Jazz IIIs

I donated 2020 grains of rice

http://freerice.com/index.php
Quote by LordBishek
I have one downstairs. Might go stick it in the oven for a bit of a crafty midnight snack

>_>

Do it. Thou shalt not regret. But be warned, it is possible the richest thing known to man.
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
I once ordered a double big mac, and i got a DQ blizzard. Turns out they don't serve big macs there!

but really, i went a Mcdonalds, ordered a big mac, and i got something else which turned out to be much better tasting!
Them chocolate cakes from M&S they had on the adverts with the molten goodness coming out of the middle.

Should have taken into account the size of the fork that separates it before I bought them.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by apothecarrie
Cheesecake never fails me. Even the Tesco Value ones.
Cheesecake is awesome.

I want some now
Oh and the time I was conned into believing quiche was a dessert. It looked like custard, but contained veg and other un-dessertly things.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
^ That must have been horrific.
thats how I read it

This isn't American Pie, and I'm not Jason Biggs

Oh and the time I was conned into believing quiche was a dessert. It looked like custard, but contained veg and other un-dessertly things.

We have a winner. Or a loser depending on how you look at it. That's really cruel, man, I eel for you
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
If ye don't wipe yer feet you can't have any pudding.

How can ye have any pudding if ye don't wipe your feet?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
If ye don't eat yer meat you can't have any pudding.

lolwut? fixed.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Unless they're the original glaze fresh off th eline at a Krispy Kreme
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
lolwut? fixed.

Yeah whatever. You recognised what I meant
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No man is pudding!

/epuddingto anyone who gets the reference.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.