I'm not exactly a beginner but I need to find a set series of exercises or songs that I can just pick up every-time I see my guitar otherwise I spend most of my time trawling guitar pro files

Right now i generally just run up and down the first 4 frets on each string and I know a little alternate picking exercise.
Don't just find a set of exercises that you run every time you pick up your guitar.

What you should be doing is constantly looking at your technique, spotting weaknesses and finding/formulating exercises to remedy these weaknesses.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Don't just find a set of exercises that you run every time you pick up your guitar.

What you should be doing is constantly looking at your technique, spotting weaknesses and finding/formulating exercises to remedy these weaknesses.

Good point, but you need to be a certain level to do this. Using a set of exercises means i can get my technique to a level that i can expand on later, also i can improve endurance by working the muscles