I bought this RR 7 string and the connection was horrible, and I thought it was just my cablee. I unscrewed the input jack and could tell it was a problem. I unsoldered everything and redid it, but now there its tons of noise when i play it. You can hear the guitar, but if you just mute the strings, the feedback overpowers everything. This is the best picture I can get. I cut the main wire, soldered the wires in the wire to one point. and stripped the other wire and soldered it to the other.

Tell me what I did wrong
it sounds like you soldered the wires backwards. under a normal situation, the ring of the OUTPUT jack is your GROUND wire, and the TIP of the jack is your HOT wire, or signal.

EDIT: don't bump after 30 minutes either, it may takes days to get a decent response from anyone.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Yeah thats a problem alright. Before you get offended. 1-10 whats your soldering skill like? Do the beads of solder look shiny or dull [could indicate rapid cooling and not properly conducting or so I'm told].
Any wires touching something they shouldn't? I.E, ground or other wires or in some case sheilding materal.
Wires improperly connected like a hot wire on a ground and ground to a hot [Mostly deals with output/input
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.