Page 1 of 2
Im starting a town inside the pit. This town will have 1 mayor, 10 police officers, and 10 bankers. Until chosen everybody else is citizens. The mayor chooses police officers. The bankers run the bank. The police officers stop the bad civilians who decide to rob the bank.

The town is in construction as we will need a mayor to elections for the police.

We will hold elections right now. If you want to be mayor of UG town say so, you will need somebody to second that and then people can vote for you I will count up all the votes within the next 24 hours.
A person can remain mayor, police officer, or banker for one month, after that he/she must pass it on and we will hold another election.

The mayor will hold the elections for the police officer and bankers. It will have the same process as the mayor election.

Rules:
After somebody becomes a banker whenever they post means they are going to work, so a good banker would post at least once a day. After a banker posts a civilian can choose to rob the bank. If a police officer isnt around to post anything with in 2 posts he gets away. If he catches him he goes to jail. The mayor will make a list of people who are in jail. They will be released from jail in a hour of what time they posted. If a civilian gets away with robbing the bank they get a point. The mayor will keep a list of people and their points.

So if you wanna be mayor post it.
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
Get a job

Also, i have just overthrown YOU, the creator, so technically i am now God. You must all bow down to me.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Can I be the town rapist/pedophile?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Yep I want to be mayor
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by maidenrulz19
Can I be the town rapist/pedophile?

You can be, if you believe you can
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I vote meh! for Mayor.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by ninja.kitty
wtf is this mayor business?

i want to be dictator.

What about King Groucho II, I vants to be ze leader!!!!!!!
Gear
Black Bessie (Strat Copy)
Home Made Amp
Digitech RP150
i want to be a hooker
just like in real life
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
WOOOOOOOOOO im the town drunk........

also known as the mayor/nazi dictator
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
can i be the single neighbor that everyone thinks is normal, but really he wears girls underwear and faps to goatse?
Me. MetalGs3SE and maidenrulz19 are 06'ers and we were first. So Maiden gets to be a pedo lol, Metal gets to be a cop, and I get to be a mayor or cop?...If people stop spamming it up and ruining it.
Quote by Daniel_1988
Wow no one is taking this seriously.

Are you surprised?
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
*arrest* until....we get people sorted lol...Im locking you in my basement for now...I might forget about you though.
Quote by Daniel_1988
*arrest* until....we get people sorted lol...Im locking you in my basement for now...I might forget about you though.

HA, I ESCAPED
Quote by Daniel_1988

wtf are you doing?
well everybody im puttin the idea out there if you guys pick a good mayor he/she will expand the idea
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
Quote by evhaustin5150
well everybody im puttin the idea out there if you guys pick a good mayor he/she will expand the idea

Hmm Thats good, thats why I dont want mayor he doesn't do anything. And im in the pit alot so I can be a decent cop.
^That my job

*Drives by in Ice Cream truck*
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by kicknas
I'm still waiting for all the mods to come and take over all positions and ban us all.

What makes this game different than the other games that have been done 5 TIMES! like Ban the user above you...although the last game I played was "last post wins"...which turned out horrible but I won....But really where is the line between spam and games on UG. I think it's just post like yours that get the mods attention and ruin everything.
Last edited by Daniel_1988 at Aug 23, 2008,
Quote by maidenrulz19
^That my job

*Drives by in Ice Cream truck*

There are 10 cops, Didn't your read the whole thing?
Page 1 of 2