Is it still possible to obtain a brand new ESP explorer, with the old style 'hockey-stick headstock' ?
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
I doubt that even if you ordered one custom, that they would make it for you. Im sure the only way to get one now is to buy a used one.
Gear

Gibson Shred-X Explorer
Epiphone Negative Explorer w/ EMG 80/60
ESP LTD EC QM200
Ibanez RG321 w/ EMG 81/60

Peavey 5150
Mesa Boogie 4x12 Slant cab

http://www.delusionsof.com
VERY VERY VERY hard. my dad was very lucky to have a buddy with an aria v willing to sell it and that was a long time ago. i haven't seen so much as a picture of an aria v online, let alone selling one. ( gibson had the lawsuit with all the companies about the v design and explorer at the same time, right? )
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
EBAY is the only chance i think
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
used is the only way you can find them, and ebay is very hard to find one also, cause who wants to sell those?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
well if u have the money go look around ur town and the surrounding towns for a local custom shop and pay them to make an exact replica of the pre lawsuit explorer. it will be the same cept the head stock logo (if there is one)
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
well if u have the money go look around ur town and the surrounding towns for a local custom shop and pay them to make an exact replica of the pre lawsuit explorer. it will be the same cept the head stock logo (if there is one)

Im not that loaded =p

I find it kinda silly how Gibson ruined the look of the explorer.
Quote by Demonazzz
I prefer barbed wire strings. I find I can get the most br00t41 tonez with it.
^ dude gibson originated the explorer so they couldn't have had ruined the look
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by lokster
Im not that loaded =p

I think you mean ESP. The Gibsons are the same?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by lokster
Im not that loaded =p

They invented it, douche bag darrel. -_-
If you live in Japan and you're very quick or very lucky you can sometimes get them. I think they're still made for the Japan market in very limited quantities although they don't list them in their catalogs.