Up for grabs are two great vintage collector guitars. First off is a 71-75 Greco classical guitar. This guitar is all original and comes with the original case. There are no strings currently on the guitar. There are no cracks or warps to be seen.There is a small knick on the head stock, but nothing extreme at all.The sides, neck and back of the guitar are in great shape.This is a GR-122, serial number 17580. It is a great vintage piece and would be perfect for you vintage guitar collectors. The case is in pretty good shape for being this old. The top of the case does have a tear, but it does not affect protecting this guitar. It is in great shape and if I didn't already have a classical guitar I would keep it. 175.00

The second guitar is a Univox acoustic, made in Japan.I recently installed Elixir strings and this guitar sounds beautifully.The model appears to be U-30XX, as I cannot make out the rest of it.The last two could be 22 or 92. The guitar appears to be in very good shape. Nothing major like cracks, warps or dents. There are some scuff marks, which I tried capturing in the pics.200.00 There is no case for this guitar, but will be packed securely. Since I am not a vintage collector, I would rather sell these to someone who could appreciate them more than I. The guitars can be split up or sold together.. Shipping is included in the price, as well as insurance and tracking. Shipping will be with UPS. I have a ton of bubble wrap and foam already to ship these beauties. I can accept paypal or money orders only. Will only ship within the US, sorry to you overseas folks.. Feel free to ask any questions you may have..

These are from a smoke free home and have been adult owned. I baby my guitars and do not sell anything that is damaged or broken. I am a guitar junkie and am thinning out the herd a little. Thanks for looking.

I will also consider trades for other electric guitars.