so, i was installing the drivers for my modem to get internet on one of my computers, and the modem restarted like it always does. only problem is, it kept restarting over and over and wont stop, and it's been like 2 hours. now i can't get on the internet because it keeps restarting. i tried unplugging it, turning it off and on, redoing the installer, it's just being gay... im on dial up right now which is uber gay.... if anyone knows what to do please help me....

my modem is a Siemens Speedstream....
my local internet place is closed, so i can't call them right now, so if u guys can help me, i'd love you forever
i've only had it a few months
and my internet company only has those ones, it's pretty lame... hopefully they'll fix it for free though, should still be under warranty
Dude! dialup is completely tarded i know i have it!
My signature has doubled...
Saphrax: ya, i've tried that im gonna call my internet place tomorrow

and all u people making fun of Siemens - it is ****ing hilarious :P
and 'Speedstream' just makes it funnier :P, i love it
Quote by M-String
Saphrax: ya, i've tried that im gonna call my internet place tomorrow

and all u people making fun of Siemens - it is ****ing hilarious :P
and 'Speedstream' just makes it funnier :P, i love it

hahaha speedstream
if anything i would try to uninstall your drivers and just plug in your modem and see if the internet still works, then click on the link in your control panel that says create a home network, and do it through there if you already havent. alot of modems all use basic drivers that should already be installed on your comptuer.
Noooooo!

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile